HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutekittygirl

Reaction score
I dont know how to get my tamagotchis training level up please help. :) :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :huh: :ichigotchi:

My Tamagotchi:

Name: Nomas

Stage:Adult

Genaration:2nd

Weight:21lbs

Training:5

All you have to do is....

when your tamagotchi makes a beeping noise see if he/she is hungry or happy if he/she has all heart filled give him/her a time out just click the first icon on the second row and choose time out.

If your tamagotchi beeps and it shows him/her crying then select the same icon and select Praise. :)

If you have anymore questions Your Welcome to pm me anytime with a question.

Easy, you play games !

After a certain amount of gaes, you will gain one training point,

Play more, gain another etc..

Good luck :)

ok well if u keep its weight limit perfect (at the weight its supposed to be) and u take really really good care of it, it will call u a lot and when its crying......go to the 6th icon and give it praise if it calls u and it doesent need anything...then give it a timeout. if u have the strawberry teen or the young mimitchi.......THEY CALL YOU A LOT! and u get those characters if u take really really good care of the babys and the toddlers that means u have to keep it at the right weight limit. the baby is supposed to be 5 lbs the toddler is supposed to be 10 lbs and the teen can be 15 or 20lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back