*HELP ME*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazzygotchi7

Reaction score
heyya all, listen does annyone have the music notes wallpaper that you get when you exchange a 3rd gold CD?

because i will exchange you: a cyber door, an ichigotchi doll and a liberty bell.

anyone want to exchange?

or... if you have the stage door then verse visa

ok byee

♥tazzy

heyya all, listen does annyone have the music notes wallpaper that you get when you exchange a 3rd gold CD?
because i will exchange you: a cyber door, an ichigotchi doll and a liberty bell.

anyone want to exchange?

or... if you have the stage door then verse visa

ok byee

♥tazzy
no one will trade yoou that. it is WAY cheeper than a livestage wallpaper. sorry to deceive you, but people may trade you if you trade with: Two destiny stars, 4 big screen, 1 dream mic, blahblahblah.

sorry to deceive you, but i would never trde for that.

-Tama_Mania

and how in the world would anyone trade? only a crazy-cheep guy who likes trading their expensives for cheeps.

yep yep yep. especially how your gonna trade 3 items for 1...

there is like no way to do that safely!

>.> <.<

unless the person with the n00b items give 2 as a gift,

then you exchange the last item for the item you want.

OTHERWISE...

it's a stupid topic lol :D

yep yep yep. especially how your gonna trade 3 items for 1...there is like no way to do that safely!

>.> <.<

unless the person with the n00b items give 2 as a gift,

then you exchange the last item for the item you want.

OTHERWISE...

it's a stupid topic lol :D
ok. lemme get this strait. if you give two as a presennt, then maybe the person that exchanges ONE item will not give you the thing, and use the stuff you gave as their deco.

Anyways, i know a crazy-cheep guy. but the only expensive thig he has is the livestage wallpaper. but he loves it. and he won't trade.

It isn't worth it. Obvious..........

3 very cheap things that you can get for a livestage wallpaper! Dream on!!

i guess it depends on if you actually like the trade but i would pobobly never do it unles i had like alot of high level gold cds!

ok... im SORRY FOR BEING CHEAP AND CRAZY THEN :lol:

i just really like that wallpaper :(

ok... topic closed then :(

thanks for the 'help'

Latest posts

Back