Can you stand horror?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goggle-Face

Reaction score
Are you a fan of horror movies? I am.

If you are, what are your favourite movies?

If you're not, why?

Well, I can stand horror movies. The weird thing is I always think I'm gonna have nightmares, but I never do xD

I love horror movies.

I have a psycho habit of laughing during them.

I haven't seen any horror movies that have actually scared me, but a good "horror" movie was The Orphan. There were so many twists during it.

Nope. :) Why? Because I'm hemophobic, and I hate getting scared. xDD

I get winded during PG-13 movies. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and no at the same time.

I love them --- because they're super fun to watch :) xD

I hate them --- because I get scared and start shivering too easily. D:

So yeah, that pretty much explains it.

NOOOO! Never in a million years!!!

If I were to watch horror, I'd be balled up in a corner crying during the first 10 seconds. I have never-ever been in a haunted house, even. The Ring was okay for me because I didn't understand horror all that much back then...but now... I can't stand to watch it.

Horror sucks to me. Books are okay, but I hate video horror. I saw a commercial for the horror movie that was like," It was the perfect break-in....But somebody worse was already in." Or something...Uhmmm...The Counting? I dunno but that gave me nightmares.

i think its just kinda stupid, people are screaming in the middle of the street and some how no one hears them, or they're running away in there house and they pass hundreds of things that they could use as weapons: a knife, candle holder, or something glass.

And third of all after they're done screaming and passing random objects they could use to defend themselves , geuss what? THEY ALWAYS TRIP!!!!!

I actually think its rather funny.

And theres always creepy classical music so you know that the killer is behind the drapes that shes backing up into.

yep :(

NO. o.o

The most scairst horror film (it was banned) was-you guessed it

nicktoons battle for volcano island the movie. in this one scene timmy was levitating in some macheine and he was sreamiing his brains out! and all of the nicktoons were in a cage (besides timmy and squidward)

NO. o.oThe most scairst horror film (it was banned) was-you guessed it

nicktoons battle for volcano island the movie. in this one scene timmy was levitating in some macheine and he was sreamiing his brains out! and all of the nicktoons were in a cage (besides timmy and squidward)
I hate to break it to you, but that's not a horror film. It's just something that scared you, but it doesn't mean it's a horror movie.

In Bridge to Teribithia, when the girl died (Forger her name), I was scared. But is that a horror movie? No.

Anyways.

The horror movies I like have to be at least mildly intelligent. It's hard to find a horror movie with non-2-dimensional characters, but I shall find them one day. Quarantine wasn't bad, but that was more of a thriller in my opinion. 28 Days Later was pretty good.

I like immense gore and violence in movies. It's fun to watch. ;D

Gosh no. Never even seen more than a trailer.

They make me scream and cry. I'm not even kidding, they do. xD

Like, at my friend's sleepover recently, we turned on the TV and it was a Fresh Prince rerun. Will was, like, wearing this horror mask and creeping up on his brother in the car, and I swear I had a screaming fit. It wasn't even that scary, but I freaked. My friend had to go get me some water. The same thing happened when a trailer for Saw the movie popped up on Youtube and started playing one time. I shut down my computer immediately and went to find my mum. I sound lame, but it's all true. xDD

I like them, but I get really jumpy though xD

I can't stand Saw though x.o I can stand gore and stuff, but Saw is really like... ew x.o

Absolutely not.I mean come on, I was watching The Ring 2 from behind my late pass. I think I saw more of that pass than the movie.

x.o
:D

I can identify with that sentiment!

I like the "idea" of horror movies but I stopped watching them after Alien (the first one).

The tag line for that movie was "In Space, no one can hear you scream" - well, I can tell you that the whole of the Odeon Leicester Square heard me :s

^ X'D That made me laugh! Ahh, TamaMum. x3

But seriously. Just the thought of Alien, the movie, makes me shudder. Never ever ever will I give in to watching that one. OwO The tagline scares me. xD When my brother told me that's what the tagline was I was all, "O...O"

Back