What is the Dazzilitchi code?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzilitchi100

Reaction score
Please tell me the Dazzilitchi code. I will tell you the Dreamitchi code in return.

By the way, here is my tamagotchi story:

Characters

Mametchi

Memetchi

Kuchipatchi

Violetchi (Furawatchi)

Kizatchi

Makiko

KuroMametchi

Gozarutchi

Kunoitchi

Bagubagutchi

Minor Characters

Borototchi (a male Mametchi with a long stripey tail.)

Mortha

Godzilla

Thier Family (Mametchi,Memetchi,Kuchipatchi,Violetchi,Gozarutchi,KuroMametchi and Makiko's Family.)The

The Emperor and Empress's People

Borokotchi (a female Mametchi with a long stripy tail.)

Emperor Jackson

Empress Petal

ChaMametchi (Mametchi's little sister,appers in the final chapter.)

One day in Tamagotchi Town, Mametchi and Company were talking to their parents. "Ma,Pa, could we go to find a paradise please?" Asked Mametchi and his friends."Yes you may,but it's bedtime!" said their family."YAH!" Said Mametchi and friends.

Now then, Mametchi and Company went on their journey,a dangerous journey on to a new paradise, where they had never seen it before. Kuchipatchi stepped on a rock."OUCH!" he cried."Don't step on the rocks." said Memetchi."Why?" asked Kuchipatchi. "Because it hurts your feet!" said Mametchi."Oops," said Kuchipatchi. They continued walking forward as they can, however, they became hungrier,thirstier,and more tired."Brother,I'm hungry." said Makiko."Yah,sis,me too," said KuroMametchi.

As they stopped,they saw a dead skeleton of a Cowpoke."Don't look sis!" exclaimed KuroMametchi, while he covered Makiko's eyes. Then Kizatchi pushed the log out of the dry soil and he saw a scary bug. "EECK!" he cried,and the scary bug flies away."Don't you see, the Cowtchi just went the other direction and died," said Mametchi. Bagubagutchi panted like a basset hound. "Oh dear!" Kunoitchi exclaimed."Don't worry we'll be just fine," said Gozarutchi."This is your fault! And we're gonna die here!" KuroMametchi bellowed. "No! we won't!" Mametchi bellowed back and then they slap each other quickly as possible. "Please stop fighting!"cried Memetchi. "KuroMametchi, we won't be able to live here if you say that!" said Mametchi while he pulled by Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi, and Bagubagutchi."We have no nonsense!"said KuroMametchi while he pulled by Kizatchi, Makiko, Gozarutchi, and Kunoitchi. "Wait, we have go to sleep and continue are journey!" said Mametchi."WHAT!!??" his friends cried.

At night, Violetchi wasn't asleep."Sis, why aren't you asleep?" asked Kizatchi."Brother, I was too bored to sleep here," she answered."Now our tummies are feeling empty right now," said Kizatchi, while he pats his stomach. "Violetchi, Kizatchi," said KuroMametchi along with Makiko. "What?" said Violetchi and Kizatchi. "Mametchi, Memetchi, Gozarutchi, Kunoitchi, Kuchipatchi, and Bagubagutchi just left." said Makiko."We don't want you to stay here, you guys," said KuroMametchi. "Don't worry,we will come!" said Violetchi and Kizatchi. "Right!" said Said Makiko and KuroMametchi and they continued on their journey to catch up with the others.

The next morning, Mametchi and company were stomping to make footprints. "I told you it works!"said Mametchi."Wow! I can see my footprints over there!" exclaimed Memetchi. Bagubagutchi barked and howled like a bull dog. "But it hurts my feet!" cried Kuchipatchi. "I wonder what's next?" asked Gozarutchi to himself. "Shuush!" Kunoitchi hissed like a cat. "Are we there yet?" asked Makiko. "Not now!" KuroMametchi answered. "Could this be a paridise close by?" wondered Kizatchi."I think so..." said Violetchi. Suddenly, Violetchi and Kizatchi fell into a giant footprint. "Get off of it!" yelled KuroMametchi. Both Violetchi and Kizatchi jumped out of a giant footprint and they notitced it. "It's a Godzilla footprint," said Mametchi. "There's no such thing as Godzilla,but just keep going!"said KuroMametchi.

Bagubagutchi sniffed an aroma. "It smells like water!" said Mametchi. "What,your dog was right?" asked Kuchipatchi. "Yes, but where there's water there must be food!" said Mametchi hungrily. "Hey,Mametchi was right,we can still survie!" said KuroMametchi. "At last,we found our paradise!" said Gozarutchi. "Wow, water seems to be good in our tummies," said Kizatchi. Makiko gasped and said, "Water?" "This must be it,let's go!" said Kunoitchi, and they jumped in. However, they tasted something foul and salty. KuroMametchi spit out the salty water and said, "Bleach! this is really foul!" "That tased like vinegar!" said Makiko. Then the waves splashed Mametchi and his friends in their faces. The salty water also splashed into Kizatchi's mouth and he accidentally swallowed it. "Boy, that salty water is not good in my tummy, but i'm still okay.I can't get up though, because my tummy looks a little bit plump." said Kizatchi. "Don't worry,I'll get it out!" said Gozarutchi, and he pressed Kizatchi's stomach hard, then Kizatchi vomited the salty water out of his stomach. "Gee, thanks Gozarutchi!" exclaimed Kizatchi. "I guess we have a long way to go," said Mametchi. "We can't give up,because we won't get to paradise!" said Makiko before she patted the sand out of her tiny ear hole. Bagubagutchi sniffed something and he climbed up the rocks before Mametchi followed him. "Ruff ruff!" Bagubagutchi barked. "I know it. Look at what we found, the Island of Paradise!" said Mametchi. Mametchi's frineds followed him as they looked at it. "Did you see that? It's right here!" said Mametchi. "Wow! It's so relaxing..."said Kuchipatchi as he drifted off in wonder. "Mmmmmmm, this place has plenty of food here!" says Kizatchi while he rubs his tummy. "It's beautiful!" exclaimed Memetchi. "I think we can call Pukatchi on our cellphone, so she will help us get across!" said Violetchi . "That's Puuuuurrrrfect!" said Kunoitchi. "No, because she's not here!" said KuroMametchi. "Oh wait, you can walk!" said Mametchi, and everyone nocticed the land path.

And so,Mametchi and his friends were walking through the land path. "Bagubagutchi and I finally found a new paradise!"said Mametchi. "Is this it?" asked Kuchipatchi."Yep!" said Memetchi . "That's the place!" said KuroMametchi. "So pretty!" said Makiko. "That's great!" said Gozarutchi and Kunoitchi. "Our tummies are still empty, though," said Kizatchi while he pats his stomach. However,they heard a sound. "Brother, is that your tummy?" asks Violetchi. "It wasn't mine," said Kizatchi. "But none of are bellies grumbled," said KuroMametchi. "That was an earthquake!" Mametchi and his friends cried. The earthquke caused the ocean look purple and the waves to look lime green. "Oh dear! There's water!" Kunoitchi cried like a cat. The land path starts to form cracks. Violetchi looked back and yelled, "AAAAAAIIIYYYYAAAA!!!!" because the waves looked angry! Then Mametchi and his friends ran fast as they could. "Look, climb up here!" yelled Mametchi as they climbed up the rocky cliff. However, Kizatchi was holding on to Kuchipatchi's foot really tight. "Ah! Whoa, Kuchipatchi!" Kizatchi lecures at Kuchipatchi. "Kuchipatchi, grab my tail!" said Kunoitchi. Kuchipatchi grabs Kunoitchi's tail and she cries, "OUCH!" and then Kizatchi yelled, "HURRY,HURRY!" finally Kuchipatchi and Kizatchi made it! Then the waves calm their selves down,and they become normal again.

Bagubagutchi sniffed an aroma again. "Hey, you guys, look, paradise!" exclaimed Mametchi,and they ran into the forest.Then they all saw a waterfall of fresh water. "Wheeeee!" said Kizatchi as he jumped into the fresh water lake. "Amazing!" said Mametchi. "Wow! I haven't been to this paradise before!" said KuroMametchi. "Come on in sis, the water's fine!" said Kizatchi. "Ok!" said Violetchi, then she jumped into the fresh water. "I know it's beautfiul, right Kuchipatchi?" said Memetchi, then Kuchipatchi said...but Kuchipatchi is not here! "Where's Kuchipatchi?" asked Memetchi. "Oh, there he is!" said Mametchi, and he noticed Kuchipatchi was in the hot sping. "Kuchipatchi, what are you doing in here?" KuroMametchi laughed." I'm in the hot spring, and I'm eating corn!" Kuchipatchi answered. Violetchi and Kizatchi jumped out of the fresh water lake and said, "There's plenty of food!?!?". Then Kuchipatchi said, "Yep, there's a lot of them!" "Yah!" said Violetchi and Kizatchi as they ate their watermelons. "This is great! There's plenty of food to eat!" said KuroMametchi with a mouthful of salad. However, Kunoitchi just spits out the fish bone. "Oh-no!" said Kunoitchi."The land path,it's gone!" said Mametchi. "Why did it disappear from the earthquake?"asked Makiko. "Because it destroyed it." said KuroMametchi.

They lay down on the grass while their tummies are full of all the food they ate. "I really enjoy this new paradise," says Gozarutchi when he gets up. "I'm stuffed like a turkey," said Kuchipatchi. "Yah, we also drank fresh water." KuroMametchi laughed. "This is much more like it!" said Makiko. "Well, we can talk to our family on our cellphones," said Mametchi. A few minutes later, they talked to their families on their cellphones. Bagubagutchi growled at somone from the middle of nowhere. "Who are you?" asks Kizatchi. "I am Borototchi, the prince of Infant Island." he answered. "My name is Mametchi, and these are my friends, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi, Kizatchi, Gozarutchi, Kunoitchi, KuroMametchi, and Makiko," said Mametchi. "And who is this blue one?" asked Borototchi. "That's my dog, Bagubagutchi," said Mametchi. "I have tell the others the good news!" said Borototchi. "Should we come with you?" inquired Memetchi. "Yes, you may," Borototchi answered, and they followed him,and got on a boat with him.

As soon they arrive, Borototchi announces to Mametchi and his friends, "Welcome to Infant City of gold!" They saw a golden river, some golden buildings, golden butterflies, golden trees, and more golden supplies. "Wow!" exclaimed Kuchipatchi while he's lazy about gotchis in both of his eyes. "Everything is gold!" whispered KuroMametchi in amazement while his body sparkles like a gem. "I love this place!" said Memetchi while her body shines. "This place is so luxurious!" said Mametchi while his eyes sparkle. "Sweet!" said Kizatchi while the leaves blooming on his head shine. After they get out of the boat, Borototchi tells to the city, "Everyone, I present to all of you, our chosen ones!",and everyone from the golden city cheered for them. "Hello." They all heard a female voice. "Borokotchi, I found our chosen ones!" said Borototchi.Borokotchi is a pink female Mametchi, with green ears, green feet, green stripes on her long tail, black ear tips, black hands, and a black heart on her tummy. "Are we the chosen ones?" said Kunoitchi. "Yes, you are." said Borokotchi.Then she took them to the emperor.

As they arrived, there was an emperor named Jackson, a salmon colored Kuchipatchi, with stale feet,stale crown, and a king's coat. "Greetings, young ones, I'm Jackson, the ruler of Infant City of Gold, and this is my wife, Petal," said Jackson. Empress Petal is a green colored Violetchi, with a queen's coat, and a gold crown. "My son, these are the chosen ones." said Petal. "Yah, I know ma," said Borototchi. "My chosen ones, I'll give all of you a chosen one's name," said Jackson, and he gives list of names.

Mametchi-Lioyd

Memetchi-Maria

Kuchipatchi-Augustist

Violetchi-Sheena

Kizatchi-Link

Gozarutchi-Andrew

Kunoitchi-Kelly

KuroMametchi-Draco

Makiko-Madilene

Bagubagutchi-Spot

"How did you get our names?" asked Gozarutchi. "Because, all of you are the chosen ones." said Borototchi. "Now put some stuff on, all of you, chosen ones," said Jackson, then Mametchi and his friends went to the dressing room.

Please tell me the Dazzilitchi code. I will tell you the Dreamitchi code in return.
Hey!!!!!!! nice story i have the dreamitchi but not the dazziklitchi one sorry!...

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought you had the dazzlitchi code. su1112. i have it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back