It can't be explained but to sum it up...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
My friend got a Music Star and I REALLY wanna connect with her but I have one battery and that's in my V4. Should I keep it in the V4 or put it in my Music Star?

I'd say music star

I have tried it but I heard one of my friends say that they could connect their music star with an older version. On mine I looked and where you go to connect it says "Music star" and "Others" so maybe it connects to older versions too. I haven't tried it before so I'm not sure.

Besides, you could always take the battery out or buy another one. They can't be too expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pick v4 because it is less complicated and its games are better

To be honest with you, when I got my first music star I thought it was annoying! I makes wayyy more beeps than the others!

I say v4

I would say that with music stars you won't get bored because there are tons to do! There are the cutest characters and the funniest stuff on the internet, like

https://new.tamatown.com/ that you can do with your tama at the same time, and it is easy to look after!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back