How do you get Togetchi on V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togetechi 99

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I'm getting a V4 soon,so I was wondering how to get Togetchi? Im getting it because it seems to be impossible for me to get Togetchi on a music star and I want to go on the V4 tamatown. All i know is that Togetchi is in the Meme Family and likes Tacos. Thanks to those who help!

when its a baby take average care of it, maybe wait for it to beep to fill its hearts, that kinda stuff, and you should get mizutamatchi. then take perfect care from there since the best you can get from mizutamatchi is the meme family. it should evolve into gourmetchi or hinotamatchi. then play dance as much as you can and choose ms. flower as a teacher while still taking good care of him and as an adult he should turn into togetchi! -_-

When you go to the [!] letter screen, and Mr Turtlepedia/Mr Dictionaryturtle appears, press A (the left button). When you keep pressing A, you'll see the 3 different teachers. Choose the one with the flower face (Ms Flower) by pressing B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back