Lefty or Righty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patchis-forest

Reaction score
just another random question i came up with. (to those who don't know what "ambidextrous" means, it means you can use both of your hands.)

me, i'm a righty.

ugh, i don't know how if you spell it with a "y" or a "ie". -_- '

Rightyy.

I can write with my left hand, but it's wiggley and the letters are all different sizes. xD

EDIT!!: ZOMGG. Look at the last three posts. 11:58, 02:08, 02:18.

If I had been 3 minutes quicker replying to this post, it would have been really weird. o_O

Sorry I just had to share that with everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Righty. In some senses, I'm ambidexterous. I have perfect control over my left hand. Sometimes better than my right, but I just can't write with my left.

I am a lefty...no wait, thats wrongy. I am a Righty. [xD. No Really, I'm a Righty. I couldn't write with my Left hand if My life depended on it]

Right-handed.

Except if I'm painting my nails, and I focus hard enough, I can get it pretty good with my left hand too. C:

I'm a lefty. I can't write in my right hand to save my life!

EDIT: Actually I can but it's a bit messy xD

Last edited by a moderator:
i am ambidejcs or whatever how you spell it but i mainly right with my left hand there is alot of right handed people in the world!

Well, for most things I would be using my left hand.

But, when it comes to writing and eating, my right hand always works better. xD

My dad yells at me because I use my left hand. But whatever, he's weird. o_o

Righty.

I don't even have total control over my right hand. My hands aren't steady.

So trying to write and do stuff with my left hand would end up in a huge mess.

Righty. <3

My right hand is well behaved but my left hand doesn't listen to my brain... I can't control it xD Not literally, it's just, my left hand messes everything up lol.

I was right-handed up until Kindergarten, then switched to left-handed. According to some people, left-handed people are more creative or artistic which I suppose is sort of true for me but not for my friend. I do some things with my right hand too though, including: using scissors, playing tennis/badminton or basketball. I've found that its more convenient if you're right-handed because whenever I write something with a pen, the ink always smudges badly. Its obviously even more convenient if you're ambidextrous. But then again, most people are right-handed, so I feel special. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back