What was the last stupid thing you did?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
Well, I know how popular the 'What was the last' topics are so I created this one.

The last stupid thing I did? Jumped on a box that didn't have anything in it. Ow. xD

You?

I danced in the shower and hit my head on the drain x.x

My baby cousin Wanted his timmy doll and i said no itill he said "TIBBY GONE!" it wasn't in my hands o.o it was somehow in the toliet xD

i fell asleep watching wisholgy movie and i woke up right to the scene were dora? forgot her name that popluar person And Timmy kissed! D:< I fast forworded it but my baby cosuin kept rewinding the part! :D

i fell asleep watching wisholgy movie and i woke up right to the scene were dora? forgot her name that popluar person And Timmy kissed! D:< I fast forworded it but my baby cosuin kept rewinding the part! :D
LOL

Probably waiting 5 days for my ankle to heal. It did. I was so excited so I did a cartwheel. Now it's sprained again ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
... I fell. From a couch. That I was lying on.

I was lying on the couch, and my laptop almost fell. I saved it, but fell off, and smashed my head on the floor and wall. It hurts.

Just right now my cousin wooke up and its only 5 in the mourning....And my cousin went to my moms rooms and yelled in her ear xD he sadi "TIBBY GONE! NOW WAKE UP AUNTIE!!!!" I had it in my hands and he ran after me and the toy cried when i put it in the fridge! ._.

If you call it stupid:

After I was pulled away from Short Stack I jumped up and down and screamed and they laughed at me.

:\

Bit my tongue while chewing gum. xD

Yayyeee :3 5700. I am dedicating it to both -off TT- friends and -on TT- friends. So here goes: Ksenia, Danielle, Rozella, Naomi, Monstr, Starry, Krystal and Andy, Bradie, and Shaun, (if they're considered my friends xD) <3

Well yesterday at school I almost fell down the steps.

But the last stupid thing I did was I was taking a shower and I dropped the soap in the water and shampoo was in my bangs so I had to close my eyes and I almost fell in the water because I stepped on the soap bar xD. I also almost got stuck in the toilet again last night. I'm so clumsy x3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back