Did you ever happen to you before to watch.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Did you ever happen to you before to watch movie and read book title movie at the same time before?

example:

Book and movie with same title at same time

For other example that people almost forgot that people use:

Record CD with book while you listen to it.

That what my topic talking about listen to movie while read book at same time.

This topic i am hard time to think which one is match: Stuff We Watch, Stuff We Listen To, Stuff We Read because this topic is kind mix to me.

I went to see HP and the Half Blood Prince a few weeks ago and then immediately got the book off my shelf and read it again.

Of course, the book was a lot better; much more (important) detail and it took longer to read ;]

I've done that many times before with other films / books - but the Harry Potter is the most recent example. In almost every case, the book is always better than the film.

TamaMum - I am talking about topic that it is happen to read and watch movie while you sitting down at same time. Did you read again about example at my topic then that what i am talking about. Add: I am talking about movie and book with same title.

Oh my topic that i have hard time to choose to think which one is match: Stuff We Watch, Stuff We Listen To, Stuff We Read because this topic is kind mix to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you want to watch a movie and read the book at the SAME TIME?

That seems rather strange.

Some books don't seem to follow the movie very well at all. I have red a lot of Stephen King books then seen the movies and was like.. what? What? What? This makes no sense at all.

Stephen seemed to pick a lot of horrible directors. Then a couple of his movies were pretty good and close to the book.

I say reading the book while watching the movie doesn't make much sense at all and is confusing and a lot of energy spent for no reason. :mametchi:

Interesting concept but it doesn't work really well.

Hey, how about those kiddy tapes where you read along with the cassette! That works. :mametchi: It matches right up.

^ xD The things you learn to read with. The best example. LOL.

Uh, I've read a book a week before it was premiered in cinemas then gone to watch that.. but that was for school reasons. It was actually pretty good, we got out of school to watch a new popular movie for free! Woop. [/offtopic]

TamaMum - I am talking about topic that it is happen to read and watch movie while you sitting down at same time. Did you read again about example at my topic then that what i am talking about. Add: I am talking about movie and book with same title.
OK - sorry, my bad - I didn't understand what you meant when I read your first post.

I have never read a book and watched a movie at exactly the same time.

The movie dialogue moves much too fast compared to reading. The movie diaglogue almost never matches the book dialogue exactly and it is almost impossible to competantly read a book - and look at the words on the page then switch to watching the scene unfold on the screen - then switch back again.

So no. I never have - and probably never will :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back