School Uniform

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Tamacandy

Reaction score
So, do you wear a uniform for your school?

& if you do what do you think of it. Do you like wearing a uniform or would you prefer your own clothes?

If you don't, do like not wearing one? Or not?

So many questions. xD

I just bought my school uniform today for the second year at high school. [=

I like wearing my uniform because it shows what school I go to and you don't have to care about wearing cool clothes for school.

What about you?

No, we don't have uniform here. *thank gosh*

Because if we did, they'd be my LEAST favorite colours coughburgandycough coughyellowcough

Nahh, no uniforms here. Only for private schools. But there's a dress code - no offensive stuff, and gr 6/7s aren't allowed to wear tanktops, but for some odd reason, grade 5s are

My school has a uniform.

And I'm basically both for and against it. I like how you never need to worry about what you're going to wear the next day, because it's the same thing all the time. And it makes non-uniform days more exciting. x3

But I also think clothes are a huge way to express your personality. An outfit is one of the first things you see when you look at someone, and first impressions are important. I'd love to go to school wearing what I like, but I know that there are a ton of girls here who would judge others on their style choices. To some, if you don't own enough Abercrombie or Pink, you're not cool, and I think everybody could do without that.

So I honestly don't mind.

No, we don't have uniforms.

But I think it would be beneficial if we did, for the same basic reasons as Esther stated.

So I'm all for uniforms. :)

I don't have school uniforms

For me, I'd like school uniforms because people wouldn't judge your wardobe as much.

But I do like wearing my own choice of clothes, because it expresses my personality.

I guess wearing a uniform would have some Pros and Cons. I say I'm half in half

We have a uniform. I think it's good that we do :)

Basically for all the reasons that were stated in the above posts.

Our uniform is all black.. atleast for us Year 6/7's. For the Year 5's and under, it's green.

Next year at High School, we're gonna have a blue and yellow uniform. -MyFaveColours!-

So yes, I like having a uniform. :D

I wear a uniform D:

It's just tracksuits and hoodies though.

I had a uniform last year, it was polos and khakis. This year, we can wear almost anything, and I like it better. :] I really need to go shopping though, I have nothing to wear. I get sick of the uniform after awhile, without them you won't get sick of what you wear because you can wear whatever you want.

Okay, lemme tell you this. I am 100% against uniforms. REASONS:

1)I'm ALWAYS excited to find out what Jaycee will wear today. (he never wears the same thing twice) hehe

2)I always get complements on my clothes

3)We'd have to wear our school colors aka my least favorite colors of burgandy and yellow

4)I would pretty much DIE If I couldn't wear brown clothes to school.

5)I'm not going to put all my clothes to waist

6)It's boring to wear the same thing everyone else is

7)I find them pointless

8)Nobody in my school would wear them anyway.

9)You learn a lot about people just by what they wear. (Like Kyle like farming, I like brown, Anthony likes sports, Jaycee is out-of-date with the times, ect...)

10)There would be a lot of complaints.

Okay, maybe there IS one reason why they are good. ONE:

1) EVERYONE (And that includes me) would love to see Jaycee freaking out having spazz attacks all D: "NOOOOOOOOEEEEEZZZZZ" xDD

I don't have school uniforms
For me, I'd like school uniforms because people wouldn't judge your wardobe as much.

But I do like wearing my own choice of clothes, because it expresses my personality.

I guess wearing a uniform would have some Pros and Cons. I say I'm half in half
Me too.

Back in Texas it was optional, and there was no "school uniform".

It was just red, khaki, and navy blue stuff.

Nahh, no uniforms here. Only for private schools. But there's a dress code - no offensive stuff, and gr 6/7s aren't allowed to wear tanktops, but for some odd reason, grade 5s are
I'm in a private school and we don't wear uniforms, we just have to wear skirts to your knees and shirts with at least short sleeves. Your not supossed (sp?) to wear graphic shirts, but noone listens to that.b

We have uniforms here... I don't mind wearing them except for the fact that I live in the tropics and the material makes me feel even more hot! GRRRR!

I have a uniform. I think there is only one non-uniform high school in my city.

But at our school when you get to year 13 you get the option to wear uniform or mufti.

I like uniforms. They make everyone an equal.

And it makes mufti days special events xD

+ On mufti days you can see who's rich and whos poor and the people with the poorer clothes get picked on and it's sad. Imagine that happening each day.

^Yeah, two days a week. I hate changing clothes halfway through the day, more like i'm too lazy, so I'd be wearing my uniform 5 days a week. And Besides. I only bother to buy clothes so I could wear them at school. THAT'S why I don't have 3 shirts, three shorts, and 3 pants. lol

We have uniform and I'm for it because:

1) Like people have said already, kids who can't afford designer labels will get picked on by those who can if there's no uniform.

2) Uniforms show school pride.

3) It's harder to hide drugs in clothes

4) Lots more!

I did a persuasive speech on school uniforms xD I said they should be compulsory. Our school has 2 seperate uniforms, 1 for Year 9-11 and 1 for Year 12-13.

We have uniform and I'm for it because:
1) Like people have said already, kids who can't afford designer labels will get picked on by those who can if there's no uniform.
1)That's not always the case. Like it my uniformless school, a lot of kids go for stuff like Miss Teen, and La Senza, and Blue Notes, and Old Navy. Me, I just have hand-me-downs, and some wal-mart stuff. Do I get picked on? HECK NO! If people are going around teasing people for what they wear, that is WEAK. People around here only pick on people for their personality. Still. Picking on people for their clothes is weak.

Ya for search xD i was gonna make a new topic, but yeah...

I have a school uniform. I don't mind it, but it's really plain. Girl can't wear skirts. Not even with knee socks or tights. And no tie. Okay, that's a good thing, but that makes my uniform really boring. Oh, and most of the jumpers are too baggy xD smaller plz! So, my uniform now:

- School's burgandy jumper

-White polo shirt or a long sleeved shirt/blouse

-Black trousers

-Black shoes that can be polished.

My ideal uniform:

-Burgandy jumper, smaller

-Same tops and stuff

-Maybe a tie

- Black trousers, or a black skirt with tights or knee high black socks.

- Black shoes/ trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back