Little Mermaid Giga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii_V2

Reaction score
In my years of raising '97 Gigas; compu kitty, floppy frog, 101 dalmatian doggie, giga pound, ect... I've found that they're a bit "chatty". They beep even when their stats are fine. Does the Little Mermaid one do this too?

I've found one on ebay and I'm thinking about buying it, but chatty gigas get annoying at times.

My sister had one of those when she was little! :D :angry: :angry:

It was the littel mermaid one!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I am running a Komputer Koala and a Little Mermaid one side by side. They seem to be as chatty as each other, but it has only been half a day so far.

Editing to add the little mermaid is a tad more chatty than the koala. She sings all the time >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the Little Mermaid is just as chatty as all the others. :) I'd say she's noisier than the others actually. You can always turn the sound off though; I never leave the sound on mine because the noise irritates me (as well as everyone else around me) as well.

i recently found my old little mermaid giga pet
Please do not post in topics that are more than 3 months old (this topic has been inactive since December 2009). Kindly refer to the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping from the User Guide for more details. Please note that you are welcome to create new topics rather than post in old ones. Thank you!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back