Help For New Owners!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovertchi

Reaction score
FEEDING :D

Ok, always feed it lots of meals, then snacks. Snacks make your happy meter go up, but don't feed it too much or it will get a tooth ache. Remember, every snack adds 2 pounds to your tama so be careful!

GAMES :angry:

Play games. It will affect on how your tamagotchi will grow into a child, teen, and adult. When you play a game you will get points on how well you did. If you lose, the game will end. You can go to the shop and use your points to buy stuff like food, items, and other stuff!

CONNECTING :angry:

To connect, go to the little heart icon. Then select the kind of tamagotchi you will connect with, or others. Then you may choose to play a game, give a present, (you can wrap presents by going to the book icon) or visit. When you visit you can go to the playground, (teeter totter, the thing that goes up and down) you can play video games and do lots of stuff...

SICK :angry:

When your tama is sick there is a skull at the side of your tama. Don't worry, you can fix it. Go to the medicine icon and feed it to your tama. You may have to give it 2 doses or 1. Also, if your tama gets a tooth ache you can use the medicine icon, too.

Have fun with your new tama! :angry:

Question:
How does each stat affect growth differently?
Sorry! I don't know the answer to that question, but you can ask another person or look it up... hope I helped!

FEEDING :D Ok, always feed it lots of meals, then snacks. Snacks make your happy meter go up, but don't feed it too much or it will get a tooth ache. Remember, every snack adds 2 pounds to your tama so be careful!

GAMES :huh:

Play games. It will affect on how your tamagotchi will grow into a child, teen, and adult. When you play a game you will get points on how well you did. If you lose, the game will end. You can go to the shop and use your points to buy stuff like food, items, and other stuff!

CONNECTING :D

To connect, go to the little heart icon. Then select the kind of tamagotchi you will connect with, or others. Then you may choose to play a game, give a present, (you can wrap presents by going to the book icon) or visit. When you visit you can go to the playground, (teeter totter, the thing that goes up and down) you can play video games and do lots of stuff...

SICK :huh:

When your tama is sick there is a skull at the side of your tama. Don't worry, you can fix it. Go to the medicine icon and feed it to your tama. You may have to give it 2 doses or 1. Also, if your tama gets a tooth ache you can use the medicine icon, too.

Have fun with your new tama! :huh:
COOL! THANKS!!! :huh:

Question:
when you say 'stat' what exactly do you mean? if you meet the growth meter, versions until v4 depend on being always happy and fully fed, and having a healthy weight. how well you pay attention to that determines what kind of characters you get.

if that's not what you're asking, could you clarify, and ill check back later to see if I can help :)

Question:
It will turn into a bad care tama, or turn into a peite fam, large fam, or ninja fam. (if its on the v5)

Question:
If you're looking for specific answers to specific questions, please check out this forum here. :furawatchi:

You should post what tama version you are talking about.
I'm pretty sure Tamalovertchi was talking about the V4.

I think this is an awesome and simple little guide for first getting used to your Tamagotchi pet. It's very easy to understand and for people that don't want to get right into the stats and stuff, this is perfect. Yay!

Thanks, Tamalovertchi!

Perhaps this can be edited slightly to make it an all Tamagotchies general beginner's guide? Like so:

FEEDING ;)

Ok, always feed it lots of meals, then snacks. Snacks make your happy meter go up, but don't feed it too much or it will get a tooth ache. Remember, every snack adds 2 pounds to your tama so be careful!

GAMES :D

Play games. It will affect on how your Tamagotchi will grow into a child, teen, and adult. When you play a game you will get points on how well you did. If you lose, the game will end. Playing games will make your Tamagotchi lose weight, depending on how well you did in the game.

CONNECTING ;)

To connect, go to the little heart icon. Select the kind of tamagotchi you will connect with, and then watch your Tamagotchi play with its friends!

SICK :p

Have fun with your new tama! :lol:

Yay! :)

how do you lower your tamagotchi's fat in Version6? i tried playing games, but I dont think it works...

Can tamagotchi friends get toothaches?

Nazotchi25 edit: Try to avoid posting in topics older than three months of inactivity. This post was last touched in 2009.

More information can be found Here

Topic Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back