?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLMJ

Reaction score
How do u get a mimichi? Does it depend on like the color of the rim outside of the screen? i really really want a mimichi! :ph34r: Or can u pick a certain type on 1 tamagochi? Does it depend on how u raise it or what? anybody know? :D This is my tamgochi(left) i dont really like how it looks but i still love Her! Oh and she just had a baby...... its a boy cause the macht maker came if u say no well he get another guy u can say yes 2? Anybody? :wacko: this is what her mate looked like what is it? Anybody?

If you say no to the matchmaker it will disappear then come back in two days with a different partner.

If this is the mimichi: :eek:

Then if u (on version 1) get a bloob it will turn into a mimichi. I have had them before!!! :hitodetchi: I have had the bloob on the version 2 and for me it didn't turn into a mimichi. My groth chart for my bloob is:

Bloob

Ichigotch: :hitodetchi:

:gozarutchi:

If thats not what your looking for P.M. me to tell me. :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi:

Thanks,

Yahoo

take really good care of it,never let the hearts drop lower tan 3 and and never let it sleep with a poo next to their bed. :rolleyes: :ph34r: ^_^ B) :ph34r: :huh:

Take good care of your tama never let it sleep with poop by its side never let its hearts drop down and turn the lights of when it goes to bed! raise the training bar level to 9/9 :rolleyes: just take good care of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back