What's your earliest memory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

popprincess83

Reaction score
What is the earliest memory of your life that you can remember?

For me, I have a very screwy short AND long term memory. So the earliest I can remember is last week and even that's a little blury.

I remember my grandma singing Little Bunny Foo Foo to try and get me to sleep.

I was about a year old, and I'm not sure why I remember it, but that song is forever burned into my subconscious. :3

when i was 3, we went to mcdonalds, and it was my first time, and the thing for the happy meals with ronald mcdonald show on the display i cried. xD that is when i HATED mcdonalds. i like it now, because they changed the happy meal display disign. o.o

Well. I can't remember how old I was in both so I don't know which one was first.

-At age unknown I tried to kill my brother who could only just crawl by cornering him and spraying fly spray into his mouth.

-At 4th birthday party I believe I tried to set some kid on fire.

Well. I can't remember how old I was in both so I don't know which one was first.
-At age unknown I tried to kill my brother who could only just crawl by cornering him and spraying fly spray into his mouth.

-At 4th birthday party I believe I tried to set some kid on fire.
You scare me. In a good way. But scary all the same.

Being in my mother's womb with her wondering around Canberra.

Seriously. Mummy went to Canberra while pregnant and even though I couldn't see, hear, touch, smell, or anything, I still remember it clearly. And I'm positive I'm not getting it confused with any other memories whatsoever. :)

If you mean normal memories when I was out of the womb, then I'm not sure.

But most probably eating pizza in my old epic house when I was two. :D

Edit; I can't spell.

Second edit; Typo. D:

Third edit; Smiley fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in my pram and I was sitting there lol.

I remember my fourth birthday saying to my four-year-old friends: Now we're all four! 8D

I think my first memory was a dream.

In the dream, It's pitch black and then I see a doorway with a guy standing in it. You know how in 1900's portraits the figure's head was outlined and the inside was black? Yeah, that's how the guy looked. He had his hands on his hips. Then the next thing I know I'm sitting on the couch to my oldest brother with a fire burning in our fake fire place, where we keep magazines and books. My family is eating supper at the dining room table. I turn to him and say "Did you know God created the world?" Then nothing.

I think mine is the most mysterious.

Other than that, sitting in a high chair on my second birthday with the birthday cake in front of me, pushing my twin away every time he trying to smear his fingers across the icing.

i remember every thing but if i tell you every thing you might not whant to read it i am going to tell you one when i was 2 i played the nintendo 64 and i always one in the games and when my dad whon me in some games i got mad a cryied lol i still have my nintendo 64

I'm not sure when these were, but:

- I tried to kill my sister by putting her into a laundry basket and shoving her down the stairs.

- I broke some old fashioned glass thermometer in half and cut myself up.

- I played with this antique dollhouse in preschool.

- My mom left me with babysitters and I started walking on the highest beam on the rail on the porch, and they panicked xD

- I was staying with family friends and I took a bath. [This one was while my sister was being born, so I was two years, two months old]

A lot of my memories were violent. I remember a lot, especially from when I was two.

@ Ksenia ; no way. as if you can remember that! Wow.

@ Michelle ; -backs away slowly- I'll stay clear of you. Lol, jokes.

I can remember my mum taking my dummy off me and screaming. I bit it to try and stop my mum from pulling it out my mouth. I screamed crazily. Lol. Not sure what age.

A bald baby eating rice in my highchair.

apparently I really liked rice. x]

All these memories are a little fuzzy, but I remember a lot, now that I think about it.

-I remember walking into my room and tipping my cot over.

-I remember the time I was four and a butterfly landed on my shoulder. I was thrilled and made my parents take lots of pictures.

-I remember taking walks through the flowerbeds at age three.

-I remember my favourite doll, Sally, and how sad I was when her pram rusted.

-I remember my school, and the time I pulled some guy's trousers down at age three because he was annoying me. xD

-I remember my third birthday party, where my friend and I hid so she didn't have to go home, and how annoyed my parents were.

-I remember being age two, and running around the garden WITH NO CLOTHES ON along with my guy friend, being sprayed by my Dad with a hose. The terrible thing is - we have videos of it. xD

-I remember going to a dance at my Church, and a couple of the songs are still vivid in my mind.

-I remember being ill on Christmas day, and throwing up in the Church service. [Luckily my Dad got me outside in time, so nobody was distracted.]

Age 2 and a half: I watched my stupid cousin being born. Me+Him+inthesameroom=Me nearly dead. xDD

Age 3: walking around in the store, and my dad put elmo diapers in the cart. (I remember that memory so clearly It scares me) xDD

The earliest dream I remember is I lived in a huge mansion, with elevators and escalators, and there was a lake/swimming pool in the backyard. And someone lived in a guest house named Anna, and we liked to go fishing at the lake. xDD Best dream ever. :)

Trying ice cream for the first time.

All I remember I was in some restaurant and my dad was trying to convince me to try it. I finally did, and I loved it.

I'm not sure how old I was. Probably three-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back