First story you ever wrote

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popprincess83

Reaction score
Come tell everyone about the first thing you ever wrote whether it be a story, a song, or a poem of some sorts. What age were you when you wrote it?

The first one I've ever tried writing is a story about a group of friends who go to a special school to become Magical girls. I was in maybe third grade. Note: This was before I learned about Harry Potter.

How about everyone else?

Mrs Rat Teacher And Her Space Adventures.

I wanted to make Mrs Rat Teacher into an actual book series.

It was in third grade, and I was dreaming about being an author.

I wrote a story about Bugs Bunny vs. Yo Samminy Sam for school. It was awesome. I had to write it for grade one. I got an A+, allthough I copied that exact story from one of the episodes. Nobody knows except for me.

The first one I wrote outside of school was "Ms. Jonston no More." which is about my fourth grade substitute teacher who ends up becoming the perminint teacher, and gives all the good students detention. Me and my friend Jenna find her in the teachers lounge closet 3 days later. :) xDDD

uhhh..... I think i was in second grade where we had to write a short story for class. All the girls did fairies ect. The boys did monsters. I did Vampires.... I got in huge trouble for making it gory. TT~TT.... I was a really morbid child. Yeah, whatever. That was before I played with Tamas. After I played with them I was happier.

Mine is a poem.

The Magic World.

It's still hanging on the bulletin board in my room.

I wrote it when i was a grade 2.

I got B+

Yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so it was drawn on paper, and was folded like a book. Except it was backwards. It opened from the left side. xD

So yeah. It was about this flower who was sad because no one wanted her. Then some family transplanted her to a pot.

I was probably 4.

First story..

Well, it was a rip off from Blues Clues, but I wrote it when I was 4. It had drawings and everything. I wrote it like one of the episodes but I made it up.

First "real" story was when I was.. 8 I think? It was about a girl who was an orphan, but she actually had weird powers. She got adopted, but found her true calling as the protector of the night. (or something. xD) Never finished it.

And the one that I was actually really into was when I was 11. It was about me running away, but as I'm about to run away, ALL my friends (seriously, like everyone I know in real life was in this story. 40+ people. character fail) decided to go with me. We stole supplies, went exploring, and faked our age to get jobs. We also found an abandoned warehouse to live in, because we needed a huge place for all of us. It was about 70 pages, but I eventually got bored. And back then, when I got mad at a friend, it was a REAL pain to take them out, lol. I basically wrote it for all of my friends and the pages I wrote they really loved.

I haven't had the inspiration to write anything lately. :/

This probably doesn't count, But when I was 2 I made a fingerPaint story. There wweren't any words, just horribly drawn/fingerpainted pictures. But when U drew/fingerpainted it, I told it. To like, Everyone. In my "Very hard to understand 2 year oldvoice".

"I dew pishur of my dad. he has hat. its a pretty hat. like a Fwoer. End"

Thats sort of what I sounded like. Picture a 2 year old voice.

Translation?

"I Drew a Picture of my Dad, He has a hat. Like a flower. The End"

Its short.

Unfortunatley, I lost the Fingerpainted picture.

First?.. Um it has to be about a runaway. She is 14 or 15. She was abused at home by her father and mother didn't believe her and because she often acted on impulses, she ran away. (after working part time, she takes a backpack, some food water, and 2000 dollars in cash). She finds a group of runaways(actually 2 or 3)and they at that point work together to survive in the Appalachian Mountains. They end up in Tennesee(sp?) and find a small town in the mountains. They blend in with the community there and pretend one of the eldery couples in town were their grandparents (This couple passed away a week before, they found them in the obituary(Sp?)). Befriend an older man in town-he helps them. Eventually, (after a year or 2 on the run) her mom finds her. Thats where I go blank.

I wrote it when I was in 4th, or got the idea then. It developed when I was in 6th grade.

I'm thinking about writing/editing some of it. Possibly hoping to get it published.

♥Meddie

When I was five I thought of a story about a girl who died and as she was dying a fairy or something came along and gave her this necklace so she could live but if she ever took it off she'd die within a few days. Then some evil person stole it so the girl's friends have to go and get it back before she dies...Yeah, I never actually finished it but it's a decent plot-ish thing for a five year old if I do say so myself. If only I could write then.

Last edited by a moderator:
In kindergarten I wrote one called "The cat who wanted to fly." xD

Its about a cat who is tired and falls asleep. He then sees a bird, jumps on it (Idk how that happened. o_O) and the bird flies into the wall. Then the cat finds out it was all a dream.

Wow. :p

My first actual story was about my two friends being kidnapped and I had to save them. A good 15 pages because its like 3 little 'episodes'. They were inspired when my frined told me "Tell me a story" on Yahoo IM. :} Awww

The first thing I remember writing was something about cats xDDD when I was about 5 or 6. I totally forget what it was about though.

Latest posts

Back