Last time you cried?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
When was the last time you cried? -shot- Random. xD I had made a topic like this a while back but it died out.

Mine was today. When I heard that my pet bunny might have to be put to sleep. I cried for a long time. ;_;

You?

When i lost my glasses in a lake. i was so scared that my dad was gonna freak. when i got home, he just laughed and brushed it off. i almost passed out in relief.

Maybe a little more than a month ago. I was at a party and a have a little bit of claustrophobia so I started freaking out.

Yesterday, of happiness. ( I scored the overtime goal in the finals :>D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm. Ages ago when mum complained about everything and made it out to be all my fault and just yelled so half way through yelling at her how much she made me want to kill myself I started crying and she stopped being so mean. I only cry to make people feel bad. Almost never out of actual sadness.

I cried last night and this morning. Sometime when they overlapped.

I'm not sure actually. But it was probably recently because I have Asperger's syndrome so I get upset easily.

EDIT: The last time I cried was now a few minutes ago. My sister said something to upset me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was two weeks ago. Similiar story to Michelle's.

Mum was really upset about absolutely everything. She told me that absolutely everything in her life is going wrong and she doesn't want anyone in her life anymore. She was also complaining about how she has no job, when she does, and that her boyfriend doesn't love her at all. There's more to it, but the rest is sorta private.

Last night.

It was like, 11PM and I rubbed my eyes and my right contact rolled up to the top of my eyeball where I couldn't reach it. I started freaking out and hysterically crying.

But then eventually I got it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back