AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generation12

Reaction score
For all of those Tamagotchi owners who live in America, who watches America's Got Talent? Make sure you tune in TONIGHT (August 25th) at 9:00 eastern time, 8:00 central time and vote for 16 year old MIA BOOSTROM. She is a wonderful girl with an amazing voice. There is no one who deserves to win more than Mia.

Remember that you can vote a total of 30 times! 10 votes through text message, 10 votes through calling, and 10 times on nbc.com/americasgottalent.

Every single vote counts! Make this talented girl's dreams come true!

Thanks!

For all of those Tamagotchi owners who live in America, who watches America's Got Talent? Make sure you tune in TONIGHT (August 25th) at 9:00 eastern time, 8:00 central time and vote for 16 year old MIA BOOSTROM. She is a wonderful girl with an amazing voice. There is no one who deserves to win more than Mia.
First of all, I'll vote for who I want >.>

.. actually wait, I can't vote xD

And I love to watch AGT! I live in Canada, but it still airs here.

My favorites are Arcadian Broad, Mia, and those Polka dot dancer people..?

But I've been away for a few weeks, so I have no idea who's left. .. Acadian Broad FTW

The zooperstars last year were HILARIOUS. Until they did the "YMCA" they blew it there.

And BTW, don't go telling people to vote for who you want. We can choose what we want.

I WANTED Ishala or whoever (bollywood dancers) to win but America didn't vote for them and I'm slightly annoyed.

Tony Island Chris or whatever. I pity whoever voted for him cause they obviously don't know talent.

Hehe. NOW I want the fire/chainsaw dude and his wife to win. Like David (or was it Pierce?) said, they BELONG in Vegas. I mean it's a vegas act. You go to vegas to see freak shows. NOT 11 year old dancers, or tween singers. THATS what Vegas is about. My opintion.

I dun know who else to vote for. But Rickie and Erik are pretty good. But even then, Canadians can't vote. xDD

Yea. I agree with Mazeay and Esther.

I can vote for whoever I want. And I really like the bollywood dancers. I also like Grandma Lee.

I can vote for whoever I want. And I really like the bollywood dancers. I also like Grandma Lee.
OMG grandma lee. :) hilarious.

My favorites:

Acro Dunk!!!

FootworKingZ

Grandma Lee

that piano player (the one that the sound messed up)

Sexy and Dangerous

I want one of those to win. Acro Dunk mostly. (Dad wanted to go watch them live, but I'm like "No, dad. No crossing the border unless it's a family trip") lol Acro Dunk PWNS! GO A.D!

I was watching it yesterday, and I didn't understand any of Grandma Lee's jokes xD I like the doggy guy, and Arcadian Broad :)

Canada's got no talent ):

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yeah, like Celine Dion and Shania Twain are our best x3

I dun really like Gramma Lee either. Arcadian Broad wasn't very good last night, and he was my favorite >.< I felt bad for him, though.

My new favorites are.. um, Voices of Glory, and Drew Thomas Magic. but last night I would've been embarassed to be his daughter xD

Drew Thomas Magic sucked last night. All he did was make assistants appear and disappear. I seriously expected more.

Drew Thomas Magic sucked last night. All he did was make assistants appear and disappear. I seriously expected more.
Exactly. He did the exact same thing he did before. But I laugh at Grandma Lee's jokes. Yeah, I understand them jokes. Well, some of them.

Acro Dunk was awesome last night. They jumped threw fire. I hope they win. :)

Oh btw, they should have Canada's Got Talent. Me and my friend would audition. My epic piano skills, and her super singing voice would take us far. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. He did the exact same thing he did before. But I laugh at Grandma Lee's jokes. Yeah, I understand them jokes. Well, some of them.
Acro Dunk was awesome last night. They jumped threw fire. I hope they win. :)

Oh btw, they should have Canada's Got Talent. Me and my friend would audition. My epic piano skills, and her super singing voice would take us far. :)
They really should that would be fun. I wpuld so try out.

^ I wanted him to make it! Now he goes back to look for a job. his stupid boss >.<

yeah- Drew Thmas magic sucked. He only did one trick, the rest was just him being like "look guys, I reunited with my daughter'

Yeahh. I knew Grandma Lee was gonna make it, cause everyone was like "GRANDMA LEE!" I didn't really like Kevin Skinner, in my opinion, he was good, but there was better.

Latest posts

Back