What time did you go to sleep last night?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Tamacandy

Reaction score
xD

I haven't been sleeping normally recently so that inspired me to make this topic.

So, what time did you go to sleep last night??

I wish I was you guys. I've been staying up until 5am. And going to bed way before that.

That's what you call a mucked up sleeping routine.

MSNing Ksenia, Weiwei, Carly & Starry FTW

Stopped MSNing at 3:00. Slept at 3:30-ish. Should I stay up later today?

I wish I was you guys. I've been staying up until 5am. And going to bed way before that.That's what you call a mucked up sleeping routine.

MSNing Ksenia, Weiwei, Carly & Starry FTW
I was staying up nearly all night about a week before. Just lying in by bed xD

... Thank goodness the dentist peeps scheduled my appointment for 9:00 x_x

I've been going to bed at 10-ish lately, then going to sleep at 12AM at the earliest. If I had a laptop/dsi, I'd be TTing/msning instead of reading a good (yet very confusing) book. xDD

You guys like... don't sleep. o__o

*Holds up index finger* It's good for the average teenager to get 9-12 hours of sleep.

-ShotNerdMoment-

^ Haha, youre lucky - your parents actually let you sleep in =\ I stay up, and still have to wake up at 10:00

My parents won't let me stay up.

At 10PM on school nights, sometimes 11PM on non-school nights (that's even pushing it), I'm sent up to my room.

No television, no computer, D:

So I read or watch movies on my iPod :)

Um... last night I think I went to be around 11:30.

I've been trying to get to bed early because I have to get up at 6AM for school, but it's still kind of meh.

Stopped MSNing at 3:00. Slept at 3:30-ish. Should I stay up later today?
Yessssh.

We drove to Florida from Georgia, so we got in late.. 2-ish. so I fell asleep right away.

Maybe 11:53

I have to get back in a normal sleeping routine soon or I'll always be late for school. And I don't want that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back