HELP, my room on Tamagotchi Music City won't LOAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
When I try to go to room my on Tamagotchi Music City. It keeps saying 27% and hasn't gone up seen. :)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY ROOM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

don't worry. It'll come back. I'm sure it will, coz mine alaways does.
Usually you would have to reload your room, when Bandai updates Tamagotchi Music City. But it did the same with no reload today when Bandai updated it. :)

Also one of my friends and some more, can’t get in there rooms! It just shows Mametchi at the motel, loading and that’s it!!!??? ;)

Maybe 'cause music city is so slow.

And that's the reason why i don't play tamatown anymore. :(

I am not sure how to fix it, but it could not be loading because you have so many things in you room at the same time???
No, that wouldn't be it. That has never happened before. :wub:

I did reload before this happened. It got to 95% but the got the message that the server was cut. I wish I didn't click it becuase it was stilll loading. So I had to reload it again and now it won't load no more, its stuck on 27%. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
its your computer my computer is slow and it does the same thing sometimes like i go to visit a room and i have to refresh the page or i got into club pop and it freezes or when i click on a character it freezes and it will even freeze when i go into a new area!!! it stinks but thats how it is i suggest to download ccleaner advaced system care pro or avg or regcure that might help they are all system cleaning programs they do cost money though some are free but they are illegal to download!

its your computer my computer is slow and it does the same thing sometimes like i go to visit a room and i have to refresh the page or i got into club pop and it freezes or when i click on a character it freezes and it will even freeze when i go into a new area!!! it stinks but thats how it is i suggest to download ccleaner advaced system care pro or avg or regcure that might help they are all system cleaning programs they do cost money though some are free but they are illegal to download!
I have AVG on my computer. I'm going to try it and HOPE IT WORKS!!!!!! I REALLY want to check my e-cards and get my band, back together again. :furawatchi:

Thanks to much, I will reply to this topic soon to tell you all if it worked. I HOPE IT DOES!!!!!!! :p

dont worry! this happened to loads of ppl before!

i deleted my old account before thinking it would never change back xD

but dont worry! it will work later!

most likely you put an item in it that is glitched for a moment

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

just keep cool ^-^

dont worry! this happened to loads of ppl before!i deleted my old account before thinking it would never change back xD

just keep cool ^-^
well her computer just blew up and she said that it was real slow so it is just her computer pronbably i will look for some more pc performence inhancers tamastargirl! :D

dont worry! this happened to loads of ppl before!i deleted my old account before thinking it would never change back xD

just keep cool ^-^
Thanks, but I tried it different computer (A LOT faster one, then the one use), but it didn’t work. It just said 100% and then did nothing!? :eek:

Also, on my computer, I tried using my friend’s account, KT1212 and the account we share PP1001. But it did the same as will!? :lol:

What is going on!? :huh:

I WANT MY ROOM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S. snappy c g, I did what you said about using AVG. But it did nothing, its still the same. :(

Thanks, but I tried it different computer (A LOT faster one, then the one use), but it didn’t work. It just said 100% and then did nothing!? :eek:
Also, on my computer, I tried using my friend’s account, KT1212 and the account we share PP1001. But it did the same as will!? :(

What is going on!? :huh:

I WANT MY ROOM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

P.S. snappy c g, I did what you said about using AVG. But it did nothing, its still the same. :(
email bandai about this.It might b a glitch or something

i hate glitchis :angry:

maybe go one a different server maybe it will work that way.pm me if it does thanks :D :( ;) B) :)

Anyway its not my computer!? My friend kendal, has the same problem as will. She is stuck on 100% loading, and hasn't changed!? I think there is a problem for people that have to load and reload it again. I have to reload Tamagotchi Music City about once or twice a week on my computer and it is not fun. :)

maybe go one a different server maybe it will work that way.pm me if it does thanks  :D   :D   ;)   B)   B)
I have already done that, and it didn't work. :(

email bandai about this.It might b a glitch or something
i hate glitchis ;)
Ok, I have written an e-mail to Bandai about this. Here it is… :(

Dear Bandai.

Please help, I can’t load my room on Tamagotchi Music City!!!!!!???? For some reason, it just says 27% loading… with Mametchi and his friends, playing on there instruments!? It did work first, but I had to reload it when it was loading because of my internet connection. But when I loaded it again, it didn’t go passed 27%. It just stays there now.

I have refreshed Tamagotchi Music City so many times, used AVG on it and used a different computer it!? It got to 100% on it, but it didn’t go to my room… it just said 100% loading… I keep it on it for about… 10 minutes, but did nothing!? But its always still the same over and over again… But it is not my computer, it’s the game. My friend Kendal tried to load it and it did the same for her, just the same like it did for me!?

I think that anyone that has to load Tamagotchi Music City has to problem loading at from the website. Really… I think that there is a glitch in “Gotchi Apartments” when loading. It just doesn’t load right!?

Also I have made a topic about this on a Tamagotchi fan website, TamaTalk

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=162430

Please fix it soon…….

We all want our rooms back, like the way they were.

Sincerely

Tama-Star Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back