Sign in to follow this  
Tama-Star_Girl

HELP, my room on Tamagotchi Music City won't LOAD!

OMG!!!!!! music city is so slow for me too!!!!!!! it will not load!!! whatever i do! i tried it on my brothers computer and it is fast as heck and it still never loaded!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MUSIC CITY!?!?!?!?!?!??!? WHY WONT IT LOAD!?!?!?!??!?!?!

OMG!!!!!! music city is so slow for me too!!!!!!! it will not load!!! whatever i do! i tried it on my brothers computer and it is fast as heck and it still never loaded!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MUSIC CITY!?!?!?!?!?!??!? WHY WONT IT LOAD!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I think because of all the glitches lately on Tamagotchi Music City. That when you have to load or reload Tamagotchi Music City, it won't load. It has happened to a lot of people, and we can't get in touch Bandai as will. :mellow:

Yeah that is the same problem with my cousins room. It just loads at 27% and stays there even if he leaves it on for atlest an hour.

Yeah that is the same problem with my cousins room. It just loads at 27% and stays there even if he leaves it on for atlest an hour.

How did he fix it!? Please tell me, I need to fix it. :)

I have the same problem but, mine gets to 100% and stays there. Where is Bandai when you need them. :( :D :(

How did he fix it!? Please tell me, I need to fix it. :o

Sorry tamastargirl... but he never fixed it, he made a new account. ;)

Sorry tamastargirl... but he never fixed it, he made a new account. ;)

Me and Tama-Star Girl are good friends at school. We logged her in first and tried to go in her room. But it didn't work. It get to 100% and stayed there like the same as me. Then I tried me and it did the same. :D

So you see making a new aacount won't make any change. We even tried use some of Tama-Star Girl's friends accounts and it did the same!!!!???? :furawatchi:

wierd when i go to her room it loads it all

Who's room mine or Tama-Star Girl's!? ^_^

Tamastargirls

I don't know why she can't get in her room. I don't even know how comes I can't get in my room. We need help. :)

When I try to go to room my on Tamagotchi Music City. It keeps saying 27% and hasn't gone up seen. :)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY ROOM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

hey maybe its not the website :)

it may be....... :o ;) :D

YOUR COMPUTER!!! * dun dun duuunnnnn* :o

hope i helped!

i luv ichigotchi!!!!!

TamaGripzBurritos :)

hey maybe its not the website :D

it may be....... :blink:  :)  ;)

YOUR COMPUTER!!!  * dun dun duuunnnnn* :)

hope i helped!

i luv ichigotchi!!!!!

TamaGripzBurritos  :)

* removed - argumentative * This has already been said and its a glitch not my computer. Like Tama-Star Girl said to me "Its a loading glitch on Tamagotchi Music City"! *removed - argumentative *

TamaMum edit: Pls keep your posts polite and friendly on TamaTalk (site rules) :o

Edited by TamaMum

Is it your room you can't load or something else on Tamagotchi Music City? ;) :(

wierd when i go to her room it loads it all

I don't get in, why can't I get in my room!? Some people on Tamagotchi Music City have it but it only happens when they are loading it. I wish Bandai would reply so we could get this fixed. :(

Please reply to this topic, if you have the loading problem. ;)

Me and Tama-Star Girl are good friends at school. We logged her in first and tried to go in her room. But it didn't work. It get to 100% and stayed there like the same as me. Then I tried me and it did the same. :(

So you see making a new aacount won't make any change. We even tried use some of Tama-Star Girl's friends accounts and it did the same!!!!???? :wacko:

Yah, Chelsea is telling the true. I was there and we are good friends. But for some reason, me and Chelsea can't get in your rooms. We don't know why, but we have tried about ten computer, so we can get in your rooms. But we never can get in. :(