Battery Change?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritters

Reaction score
My Kurt turned into a giant flashing X over a battery. If I replace the battery quickly will my Kurt still be there or will I be starting over? This is a 4.5.

You can leave it without a battery for however long you want, and it won't restart. I have Tamagotchis who have been without batteries for over a year and I was still able to download previous information when I started them back up. As long as you push download instead of reset when the egg screen comes up, your Tamagotchi's previous history will be saved.

Download? I'm on a 4.5, I don't know of any download option? Do you mean if I have the connection kit? I ONLY have the 4.5... will that still let me change the battery without loss of critter?

When you change the battery, an egg will pop up on the screen. If you push the middle button, 2 options will show up. Download or Reset. Pushing download does just that - downloads your previous information. Yes, your V4.5 will have that option. Trust me, I've done it tons of times on mine. =]

yes once you put the new battery in, once the egg appears on the screen press B button then go to DOWNLOAD and it should return to where you were before the battery ran out. :)

Download? I'm on a 4.5, I don't know of any download option? Do you mean if I have the connection kit? I ONLY have the 4.5... will that still let me change the battery without loss of critter?
First you press the b button, then a "reset" or "download" will show up hit download if you want your prevesois tama.

it wont reset. u just change the battery and when u put the new one in there will be the option to reset or download. just select download and everything will be there. :eek:

And if you push RESET by mistake, you'll go back to when the Tama was brand new out of the package. No Gotchi points or anything else. You'll have to start over. Make absolutely sure to select DOWNLOAD.

I find it funny when in the V5, when you pick Reset, it shows a little bird with two bells going, "WAIT!!" and asks you again if you want to reset. XD

I find it funny when in the V5, when you pick Reset, it shows a little bird with two bells going, "WAIT!!" and asks you again if you want to reset. XD
Really? (Sorry I just have all the tamas up to V4.5; that's really interesting though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back