I'm home alone! o:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
For the first time ever. My mom is at work, and my dad and grandma just went out grocery shopping. So I have the entire house to myself. It's kind of nice with no one around...

So to make this topic one of discussion: Do your parents leave you home alone often? For how long? Do you like having the house to yourself?

My parents leave me home alone quite often. They always have. It's gotten to the point where they don't tell me when they're going, sometimes I'll just wake up to an empty house. I love having it all to myself, I can finally go downstairs and not be harassed.

I'm home alone a lot.

My mom used to be really strict about that. Like, even when I was twelve she was hesitant. Now I'm home alone a lot in the afternoons / evenings after school (Or home with my younger brother) and sometimes on weekends.

Well, I'm 12 right now, and this is the first time I've ever had the entire house to myself.

I think my parents would have done this sooner, but I was always paranoid about being by myself.

Now, I like it. =D

I'm home alone alot, too.

Let's see. Once a week on Friday for a few hours. Anytime my mom has a doctor appointment, whenever she gets fast food, going to the store (I go every other week), and some other random times.

I like to be home alone. It's nice. :) BUT, sometimes when I'm home alone for over 3 hours, I get insanely bored. o_x

As long as I have the internet, I'm never bored, as lame as it sounds. xD

Oh, and I really like this. I just started singing The Climb really loud, and it was fun because no one but the flies and spiders heard me. xD

Never. My brother's the kind of kid who doesnt leave his room.

I prefer being home alone, although it rarely happens.

The only time I'm ever really home alone anymore is if on the weekend my mom takes my grandparents out for a drive. Otherwise there's almost always someone here. Thankfully I have the downstairs to myself, so it feels like my own little apartment, lol.

Yeah. Quite often. They've left me at hotels alone. XD

Anywhere from ten minutes to half a day at the time. Sometimes my sister is here, but I do whatever I want.

I'm rarely home alone. Only when my parents are at work, and my gran has to go somewhere. Which is VERY rare. But when I'm home alone, I'm scared to death that some pervert will come in and rape me. Or worse. I dunno why, because we live in a small community where we know everyone, and there's no other places around for miles. Meh. I'm parinoid. xD

Yay good for you. :wub: My parents leave me home alone all the time; from 30 minutes to several hours at a time.

I'm rarely home alone. Only when my parents are at work, and my gran has to go somewhere. Which is VERY rare. But when I'm home alone, I'm scared to death that some pervert will come in and rape me. Or worse. I dunno why, because we live in a small community where we know everyone, and there's no other places around for miles. Meh. I'm parinoid. xD
If you live in a small town where everyone knows one another, I would think that's safer than living in a big city. You dun need to worry so much. =]

I'm often home alone.

My parents like to go training together, so I'm usually here with my brother in the evenings. And sometimes my Mum might take my brother somewhere and I'll stay by myself for a bit.

But every time they leave, they put my Dad's cell number by the phone, and give me a speech about what to do if there's an emergency - go tell the neighbours, or ring them.

I love being able to chill out by myself, and reap the benefits of unlimited access to the computer and fridge. xD

I love being home alone though it doesn't happen often. But that's what makes it so special and fun. I like being home alone because I can sing as loud as I want, scream if I feel like it, and play music as loud as it goes. Plus, I can light candles or burn incense without my mom spazzing.

I usually hoard the computer all day anyway, so when they leave me alone I just like the peace and quiet time to myself. Sometimes my parents peek over my shoulders to see what I'm doing, so it's nice to escape that for a while. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back