Warriors series anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover 911

Reaction score
Does anyone on this sight read the Warriors series by Erin Hunter?? If you do, are you on the Warriors message board :huh: ? I am. For anyone who is, please post here. My name on the message board is Dawnfire. :lol: :( :wub:

If you've read Warriors and are familiar with characters, you'd know I do. *pokes username*

Welll, I did. I really don't like the new books. The first series was by far the best.

I once borrowed one of the books from the library.

I thought it'd be cool cause the cats are warriors and fight. :)

But then I started reading it and it kinda didn't make me wanna continue.

Like Weiwei, I guess it failed to interest me.. But I could maybe try again. =]

I've read the first.. three or four books, I think. And yeah, I did enjoy them. I had to read them all again since the first time it bored me and I wasn't taking anything in. I have this thing for finishing a book I'ved started reading whether I enjoy it or not. xD

I read the first series when I was about 11 or 12, loved it, read the second series, liked it, read the first book of the third series, and just got sick of it.

I'd recommend the first series to anyone, but the rest, maybe not. I did really love Midnight (series 2 book 1), though.

Warriors... I Love the Series I am also on the Message Board as "> )Nightwing( <" I have a Semi- Popular clan there Called Auraclan And I also have a Topic Where I interperate any Dreams You have.

My Warriors name is NightFrost.

Fur: Black

Markings: Gray Paws

Eyes: Green in the Light and Blue in the dark.

Clan: Leader of Auraclan.

Personality: I am Nice Sometimes, But You get on my nerves and you will Be Crowfood.

Characteristics: My pelt is so black it Fades into the darkness of the Night, I exell in Agility and Strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently reading Into The Wild.

I can barely take my eyes off it when I read it. xD

I'm somewhere in the third series, but I dropped off for a while during summer vacation. I might pick it up again later.

I can't believe I didn't see this board! Anyway, YES! I am an avid fan! I finished up to the third series this summer. The 1st book of the fourth series is now out by the way. >_> Be the third Ivy or Dove?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only character I was interested in reading about in the third series was Jaypaw. The other two weren't exactly likable, and neither was he, but he was more interesting and he grew on me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back