YouTube Video: Mad Kid Breaks Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]WARNING: A Tamagotchi was harmed in the making of the following video.[/SIZE]

Okay, I got on Tama-Palace and there was a video where a mad child broke their Tamagotchi by stepping on it, throwing it against the concrete, and whipping out a sledgehammer to put an end to the Tama. Just because he lost a game or the battery went away on something.

You can see the Tama's "guts" coming out (the wires and things) and I can not believe somebody would do that.

Click here to see the video.

Comment about what you think about the video above.

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT: YouTube members may post inappropriate comments or use bad words. Please remember that and don't say "There's a cuss word here! Why did you put the link to a video with cuss words?!"[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
D:

Yeah I saw that. Completely pointless. ):

What did the innocent tamagotchi do to them. xD I saw one before called 'Zombie Tamagotchi'. A brother and sister kept hitting a tamawith a hammer but the pitch just kept going higher and higher and not breaking. D:

Yeah, I know. That little kid just acted that whole thing out. Killing tamas for his amusement. Just like dog fighting.. :blink:

(PS: He just did that so people could say "Lol! Yoou're the funniest ever!" But actually people said "Wow, that was stupid" or "Pointless."

There is also another Tamagotchi smashing video.

Click here to see the other video!

They are called the "Smash Team" and they are using a Tamagotchi v4.5.\

[SIZE=14pt]People who do these things to Tamagotchis does not have anything else to do!!! I'm just so mad right now that I could Smash![/SIZE] The Smash Team...

That "kid" wasn't even little. Talk about a waste of $15

I like Tamagotchi a lot, but it's kind of funny. And I think Zombie Tamagotchi is my favorite, only because of the hilarious comment reply video he made afterwards.

If they don't want the Tamagotchi can't they just throw it away instead of filming themselves destroying a toy?

Wow. That was pointless! I understand that sometimes people feel like breaking stuff out of anger, but why something expensive? He should have just threw it away if he didn't like the tamagotchi.

^ Or he could've sold it couldn't he? Either way, destroying the Tama was really uncalled for.

D:Yeah I saw that. Completely pointless. ):

What did the innocent tamagotchi do to them. xD I saw one before called 'Zombie Tamagotchi'. A brother and sister kept hitting a tamawith a hammer but the pitch just kept going higher and higher and not breaking. D:
ohhh yeah I saw that one. I hated it. :furawatchi:

Gotchi Guy46 Posted on September 04, 2009 05:39 pm
If they don't want the Tamagotchi can't they just throw it away instead of filming themselves destroying a toy?

He was probably just showing off for the camera!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back