painting the shell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandstrike

Reaction score
well if your a tamagotchi surgen/artist yes you have top take liek everything apart and you have a chance to destroy it so unless you can paint it witout by getting it on the screen the you can

if you used a masking tape like painters use, you can protect the screen.
I agree with you, if you use some masking tape you can paint over it and over your Tamagotchi, and then just remove the masking tape when you're done and voila! Your Tamagotchi's screen will be perfect.

Mind you, you have to make sure you get the masking tape RIIIGHT into the edges of the screen, to make sure NO paint gets on it.

I wouldn't do it unless I was sure of what was gonna happen.Try asking other people who have painted theirs.

Psssh. I have Headphones on my music star outer shell, and cookie-dough pattern on my familitchi. like im painting it!!

Hey, so ALL my tamas are handpainted because i dont like the designs they come with. if anyone would like a personalized one i would be more then happy to desgin one for you.

When I was 8 I painted my V5.With nail polish.It didnt get on the screen and if it does dont wipe it off,pat it and your tissue needs to be those special ones,that can remove any thing,but the tape thing is a very good Idea.I dont have my V5 anymore though.Sorry Im kindof off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back