Unlock All The Music Star Toys & Instruments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
Kay, you need to reset the Tam. Just thought I'd clear that up first. If you don't wanna reset, then no toy or instrument for you. Sorry.

1) Reset the Tama

2) When the egg hatches it will show you the gender, toy and instrument. Don't name the baby or anything. When you're at the 'Name?' screen, grab something sharp (not too sharp though) and put it in the hole on the back of the Tam (the one you go to if you are gonna reset)

3) Select 'download'

4) Wait for Egg #2 to hatch and there will be a different toy and instrument.

5)Repeat step 2 and 3 however many times you want

6)When you've downloaded enough, then go ahead and name the baby and you will have a wide choice of toys and instruments.

Enjoy! :(

:blink: KTK :huh:

OOooh I tried that with my tama and it worked! Thanks for sharing!

insted of pocking it whit somthing sharp tack of the top of the tama and you chould press the reset button whit your fingers and the cheat works

It'd be better if you didn't use something sharp, just something thin enough to fit into the hole where the reset button is, like a ball-point pen or something like that.

Wow does this really work? That's so awesome! I'm going to try it with my Music Star! Thanks for sharing this! :)

Here's a faster way that works with Music City.

First, you need to have Firefox with the "Tamper Data" tool installed. In Music City, buy ANY instrument - it doesn't matter which. Log in with your Music Star.

Here, start Tamper Data and select to send the instrument to your toy. A window will come up, asking if you want to tamper with the data. Check for a value of "i", which will be a numerical value ranging from 0 to 20. All you need to do is change the value, and you can get a new instrument. This includes the Gotchi Guitar, Dream Mic, and Mega Drums.

Also, for toys, do the same procedure, but instead look for the value "t" instead of "i". Though you shouldn't really waste your time since you get toys for free in every generation anyway...unless you REALLY want to get all the toys so quickly. :p

~OM21

Here's a faster way that works with Music City.
First, you need to have Firefox with the "Tamper Data" tool installed. In Music City, buy ANY instrument - it doesn't matter which. Log in with your Music Star.

Here, start Tamper Data and select to send the instrument to your toy. A window will come up, asking if you want to tamper with the data. Check for a value of "i", which will be a numerical value ranging from 0 to 20. All you need to do is change the value, and you can get a new instrument. This includes the Gotchi Guitar, Dream Mic, and Mega Drums.

Also, for toys, do the same procedure, but instead look for the value "t" instead of "i". Though you shouldn't really waste your time since you get toys for free in every generation anyway...unless you REALLY want to get all the toys so quickly. :p

~OM21
Thank you so much for posting that!! :p ;)

Thats realy cool.

I think its more fun though waiting to see what toy or instrument you get,but thats just my opinion.

Using the "tamper data" method, I found that these numbers corresponded to these instruments:

0 piano

1 keyboard

2 accordion

3 trumpet

4 saxophone

5 trombone

6 drum set

7 bass drum

8 timpani

9 mega drum

10 guitar

11 violin

12 harp

13 wild guitar

14 mic

15 singers

16 karaoke

17 dream mic

18 headphones

19 boom box

20 turn table

I don't know if its the same for everyone, but I hope this helps!

Okay, so I think the tamper data method for the toys is a little bit wrong, either that or they changed it. Either way, to get the toys I had to send an actual toy and still change the i field. The numbers are:

0 car

1 helicopter

2 space ship

3 robot

4 UFO

5 train

6 pirate ship

7 dinosaur

8 skateboard

9 rabbit

10 bear

11 horse

12 duck

13 panda

14 mirror

15 dress

16 doll house

17 book

18 ball

19 laptop

20 camera

21 tamagotchi

22 bandai

23 globe

But there are TWO instruments you CANNOT get by doing this--one is the Mega Drum, which is given to you by your teacher as a gift when you marry by connecting to another Music Star. The other instrument, the Wild Guitar, is a rare item from the store which costs lots of Gotchi. I hope I don't sound like a mean know-it-all, I'm just letting people know. :)

^ Of course you aren't a mean know it all.You're one of the best users I know. :wub:

Besides,anyone who likes Mametchi is obviously nice! :newmametchi: Look at his little faaace!!!

@EMF also,You know MUUUUCH more than me :head packs up: :eek:

Ciao for now,

Tamagotchi V6,

Who is marvelling at EMF.

:D

So I figured out what's up with the tamper data method... (if anyone cares LOL)

All you have to do is buy ONE thing that you can send to your tamagotchi v6, then use the tamper data...

If you change the g field to 0, you get an instrument. Change the i field from 0 to 20 to get ALL the different instruments.

If you change the g field to 1, you get a toy. Change the i field from 0 to 23 to get ALL the toys.

If you change the g field to 2, you get an item. Change the i field to get multi-use and single-use items. I don't know what all the numbers will get you, but I know that 42 is the boy's destiny star and 43 is the girl's destiny star.

If you change the g field to 3, you get a food item. Change the i field to get different food. I don't know what all the numbers will get you.

But there are TWO instruments you CANNOT get by doing this--one is the Mega Drum, which is given to you by your teacher as a gift when you marry by connecting to another Music Star. The other instrument, the Wild Guitar, is a rare item from the store which costs lots of Gotchi. I hope I don't sound like a mean know-it-all, I'm just letting people know. :)

No, you ONLY get it if your band is ranked 1st Place and 999 skill points then married to another Music Star. But then, yes. The Wild Guitar only pops up RARELY, but sorts of makes stress higher, compared to the other instruments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back