Are you SICK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viv~

Reaction score
Ok so at my school I sit right next to my sickly crush. He was sneezing and snorting and it was annoying me. I have no idea what his problem his but he uses a pen that clicks in my face. Maybe he breathed on me or something but now im SICK and i want to poke his eyes out with a pencil. So is anyone else sick? Im not like infected with the swine flu just a normal cold.

Viv~

PS: Did i menton he is rly cute! ♥♥♥

Awww, feel better soon.Maybe next time you could ask him to like.. move away? =P I mean like go sit somewhere else..?
Hey thanks, btw the only time he moves away is when people come to sit in back of the classroom (I sit in the back and i tend to tell him COVER YOUR MOUTH!! or something

OMGLIKESAMEHEREKSENIA.

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm sick just cause I have a cough in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sick last week. Got the illness from this annoying girl who was just recovering. She sat beside me and transferred her fever to me.

I have a cough and a soar throat >.< My stupid brother dosnt know how to cover is damned mouth.

I'm feeling ayohkay. :)

a little restless, but good.

Feel better, though? :)

I'm sick too,

fever / sore throat / stuffy nose, ew

I DID have a sore throat but now I'm better.

Just got over my cold last week. I bet that kid that sits next to me in music is the one who gave it to me. Geesh, people really need to learn to cover their mouth.

I have a cold.

One of my nostrils is blocked and its annoying me.

I am sick. The three days I was at camp, more than about 85% of the kids were sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back