09/09/09 lucky day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
09/09/09 is the lucky day for people birthday, fun day, back to school that day, others.

What you will do on that day on the 09/09/09?

It is on my birthday on 09/09/09. You can say happy birthday to me. (wrote myself also saying)

It's when I go back to school. And the movie 9 comes out. I reallyyyy wanna see it.

It's actually kinda unlucky for Japanese people. They believe nine is an unlucky number. Some Japanese hotels actually don't have a room number 9.

Happy birthday! It would be really cool if you were turning 9. :3

Happy Birthday. :)

Today wasn't as great as the number 9 claims to be, but it was fine.

After 2012, we won't have anymore three-number-the-same-days. D:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOO~ x3

O: Tomorrow, Bye bye same number days . ;~; .

Today an unlucky thing happened. My auntie's kitten got killed by a car. T^T

It's my 14th tomorrow!! I like days like today with the same numbers 09/09/09. We will never have 0something again for a thousand years! I know we will have 10/10/10, 11/11/11 (that's cool) and 12/12/12, but I like the 0somethings more.

Giraffagotchi

09/09/09 scares me as its an english emergency number.

So would 09/01/01 or whatever the Americans call it.

.. I just realized that : ) .. I'm not doing anything, it's been a pretty normal day. Happy Birthday, btw !

Last edited by a moderator:
My honors algebra II teacher pointed this out to us.

She was all, "It's 09/09/09, at 09:09:09!" (Second period starts at like, 9:11AM).

it's been a lucky day for me! I skipped gym and I didn't get caught c:

We had a big discusion before our chem test. :)

Anyways. I just want it to be 11/11/11. Numerous wishes for meee. :)

Thanks everyone to say happy birthday to me yesterday. If you a little late to say it is ok for today too and i will wait for others who not wrote here take extra day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back