tama v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafreak667

Reaction score
I just got a tamagotchi v5 and its so cool well my music star was getting dirty the screen and it had a few starches so i got a v5 im gonna still play my v6 but can you tell me how to play tennis and safe box or safe? :huh:

Here's how to play Safe Box:

Your tama will be on the left side of the screen. Next to it, there will be a safe. the safe's two doors will have one random number from 0 to 9 on each door. on top of the safe, there will be two squares with the number 0 in each. your objective is to match the numbers in the squares with the ones directly below them. use the A button to control the numbers in the box closest to your tama. use the B button to control the numbers in the box furthest to from your tama. each time you press the A button, the number in the first box will increase by 1. keep pressing the button until the number matches with the number directly below it. when you press the B button, the number in the second box will DECREASE by one. keep pressing the button until the number matches with the one directly below it. when you have matched both numbers, press the C button. after you do this a few times, the safe will open and a new safe will appear.repeat until the game is over. be careful, though, there is a time limit! you can check how much time you have left by looking at the bar above the two squares.

Tennis:

button A: will move your tama to the far left of the tennis court. button B: will move your tama to the far right of the tama. button C: tama will swing the tennis racket. A ball will come from the other side of the court. it will either bounce to the far left of the court, (in which case you will need to HOLD the A button then ( while still holding on to the A button) press C.) bounce to the middle of the court, where, by default, your tama should be standing ( just press C) or bounce to the far right ( in which case you hold on to the B button and press C.) if you swing too early or to late, your tama will miss the ball.

I hope this helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back