DS game recommendations?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sWeEt As SuGaR

Reaction score
I've saved up enough money to get a new game, but I need suggestions on what to get. I already have:

Rhythm Heaven

Elite Beat Agents

Drawn to Life

And some others that whose names escape me.

Help please?

try spectrobes beyond the portals it is a reaky good game is drawn to life a good game?

Scribblenauts is coming out soon, I believe. If you liked Drawn to Life you should like it, it's an imaginative game. :]

Professor Layton. Start with the Curious Village.

I promise you won't be disappointed. 8D

P.S. I lol'd at your avatar. xDD

Wait for Scribblenauts to come out, it will be wayy better than Drawn To Life. :)

Save up for Scribblenauts, 'cuz it has 220 stages of epic scribbling to do. =D

And it's jam packed with words, so its almost impossible to find a noun that is not in the game~

It's coming out around in September 30th, (Well, in Australia)

Last edited by a moderator:
Save up for Scribblenauts, 'cuz it has 220 stages of epic scribbling to do. =DAnd it's jam packed with words, so its almost impossible to find a noun that is not in the game~

It's coming out around in September 30th, (Well, in Australia)
It comes out September 15th in the US.

Here are what I like (I pasted links to pages with info about the games)...

Animal Crossing: Wild World ~ the kind of game that you like or you don't. I suggest reading reviews on Amazon about it; they'll really help you. MySims DS may appeal to you more, but personally I like Animal Crossing better.

https://www.amazon.com/Animal-Crossing-Wild...54046822&sr=8-2

Nintendogs ~ Most adorable pet game for the DS and very lifelike. The voice recognition is cute once you learn how to manage it properly, but it can be very frustrating sometimes (especially during your first experience). It's also kind of a monotonous game after a while. Just feed your puppies, walk them, wash them, enter them in contests...not much to do after a while. But I still think it's a really cute game to pick up once in a while. =) Reading reviews on Amazon helps too. I just posted a link that shows all the "Versions" of Nintendogs so you know there are versions containing different breeds. Just click on one and read reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=sear...tendogs&x=0&y=0

Cooking Mama 2: Pretty addictive. I don't care about the "prizes" you win when you cook things, but I love it when I can cook a recipe successfully. Again, I suggest reading Amazon reviews about it. By the way, Cooking Mama 3 is coming out next month, and I'll be getting it to see how it is. =) You can wait for its release if you want.

Here's a link for Cooking Mama 2: https://www.amazon.com/Cooking-Mama-Dinner-...54046834&sr=8-1

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back