DSL or DSi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe1503

Reaction score
I have noticed that lately there is a bit of controversy over the new DSi and the old DSL(DS Lite for those who don't know). I for one don't care about GBA games and such so I pre-ordered a Pink DSi for my birthday. :)

But TT I'm asking what are your opinions on the DS/DSi debate?

I'm going to have to say DSi.

Because I have a Game Boy still in perfect condition so I can play my games on that.

I'm getting a DSi for my birthday. So I guess I can't really say until I get one. But they look very entertaining. ;3

I'm getting one for my birthday too but thats not till October. However, I pre-ordered the Pink one and it comes in tommorow so I think we can guess that I wont be waiting until my birthday to use this present!

I love my Gameboy Advanced SP. C;

But I also love my pink DSL,

Though I don't really play it much anymore.

I love my DS Lite.. But I got it before the release of the DSi. I kinda wish I waited because the DSi looks so cool. :)

But really, I'm happy with my DS Lite and don't care that much. I have no GBA games that I play but I don't really care. As long as I can play my DS games, which I can, then I don't mind that much. Yes, it'd be cool to have the latest one, but oh well, no point in me buying a DSi when I have a somewhat new, fully functioning DS Lite.

DSI. lol I`m actually on my DSI right now replying to this topic with it, I dont have a computer yet so the DSI is very useful and i can just steal the neigbors internet with it ;) .

Other: I don't like any type of DS.

Wii ftw! :D

I used to like them though.

But if I had to choose it would be DSi.

DSi, DSL. They're both the same. The DSi is just has more features. The only thing that I want to do with a DS-anything is to play video games, lol. I don't really care about the extra stuff, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me.

Well, except that I don't like how bulky the original DS is, but other than that, if I can play my video games, then I'm happy. (But I voted for the DSL 'cause that's the one that I own.) ^.^

Sadly I don't have a DSi. Only a DSL.

But even if I could buy a DSi I don't think I would. The Internet, camera, and download able games seem interesting enough.

*-*; But yet...Not exactly necessary.

I have an R4...So I can already play any DS game, watch videos or listen to music on my DSL.

So I don't really need a DSi.

Besides in about 3 years there going to come out with something better.

So I might as well save my money. :x

i have 2 say... the old 1. I am not bothered 2 uy an advanced vrsion coz there gonna get a new one, even after dsi i just know it.

I like my wii 2

Does anyone have the 180 game card???

Oh, and can't u play GBA games on ur dsi??

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope they took the GBA slot out of the new one.
]: Y'know I thought that was a little bit ridiculous...

When the DS didn't allow Gameboy games to be played I thought that was pretty crazy. But now not GBA games?! Dx...They've gone mad!

If I wanted to transfer Pokemon from my Ruby to Platinum how would I go about doing that? ]: <

Exactly. ;-;...

Well, I have a DS Lite right now, but I wouldn't mind a DSi because I don't have any GBA Games anyways. ;)

you cant play GBGames on the dsi trust me i have one a blue one and i would get one

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back