What happened to my Tamagotchi v.2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

valster

Reaction score
Have any of u had this happen to u??????? :huh: Has any 1 got there tamagotchi wet??? It was yesterday I had my Tamagotchi's (version 1&2) and it started to down poor and I mean terrential down poor. :( All of my tamagotchi's got soaked. My newest tamagotchi version 2 got damaged or somthing. I was kind of like there was a secret charter because I read about them on other peoples things with the secret charters. The reson I thought it was a secret charter is because when I went to the time I would hit botton. "A" and it would let me set the time. Also if I hit botton "A" again when it wasn't on the clock it would go to the sound.Have any of your down that??? :huh: I tried to "Download" it but it wouldn't let me, it would go back to the sound. Does any 1 know WHY??? P.M. me or reply if u know why or if it ever happened to u!!! I would really appreate that. :furawatchi: :wacko:

Thanks!!! :)

Valster

:wub: :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: :( :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :gozarutchi:

Please reply if u know!!! :)

Humm... That's odd.

I asume that the wet weather messed with the tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back