MY TAMA'S GROUP HATGHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilght shiner

Reaction score
Hey im having a group hatchingits on Halloween.OCT.31th. The time will be 12:00. Here are some names to pick from when all the names are gone thats how many will be able to join. SO hurry up and pick a name.

Vamp [gone]

Jack

Pumpkin

Jack Black

Witch

Cat

Frank

Drak-u-la

Ok :D thats all only 7 people can join hurry and pick a name.And these names can be for boys and girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this for the music star tamagotchi is it ok if i name it vamp

Ok thanks you better hurry up you guys 1 is all ready gone.

VAMP IS GONE 6 MORE TO TAKE.

ppl join her group hach pleas it will be fun :( :( ;) :D :D

Hey im having a group hatchingits on Halloween.OCT.31th. The time will be 12:00. Here are some names to pick from when all the names are gone thats how many will be able to join. SO hurry up and pick a name.
Vamp [gone]

Jack [gone]

Pumpy

Black

Witch

Cat

Frank

Drak- Ok :furawatchi: thats all only 7 people can join hurry and pick a name.And these names can be for boys and girls.
yeah

Vamp [gone]

Jack[gone]

Pumpkin

Jack Black

Witch

Cat

Frank

Drak-u-la

Ok :angry: thats all only 7 people can join hurry and pick a name.And these names can be for boys and girls.
Ok Jacks gone

this is my first group hatch ill join with my v3 and take witch

May i join? Ill take the name drak of drake :) Im gonna try to get a mimitchi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back