Kanye West VMA Awards

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
Did anyone see it? If anyone can find the video, please put it up.

If you DID, then, I thought it was terrible of what Kanye did to Taylor. To diss her right on stage, that's not right. Taylor's very talented and young, so it's of course HARD for her to win, and not just that, but she had to win the country votes AND pop votes. Beyonce was even shocked. They canceled Kanye's performance after that because he did that.

Your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanye's a douchebag. Always has been. It was horrible what he did to Taylor, but there was no real surprise from me.

The only good thing about it was that Beyonce' gave Taylor creds because she was 17 at the MTV music awards and very scared, so she let Taylor have another try.

Maybe Kanye is just opinionated.

I wonder how Kanye fans would feel if someone went and dissed him on stage.

The way I see it, I thought it was kind of comical, I know Taylor deserved the award, But hey, I agree with kanye, Beyonce was great.

Its like saying "omg kanye sucks because he has an opinion"

I'm gonna get flamed for saying all that

I just googled it, and found the actual thing here.

All I have to say is that it's extremely rude and no one deserves that type of treatment.

Sure, he may have an opinion, but he doesn't need to tell the whole freaking world.

I've said this in the other topic but:

I feel bad for all 3 of them. Beyonce, Taylor, AND yes, Kanye. Beyonce seemed annoyed herself. It would be a sweet bitter moment. I probably would have slapped Kanye if I were her. xD Taylor. Poor Taylor. I don't even like her music but that was alot for her to go through live on stage after accepting her award. And I do feel bad for Kanye because I see now that he is sorry. If I did something like that (Which I'd never do), I would slap myself.

It's just a big mess. But it's behind them now. He's sorry and that should be the end of it.

Again that's just me. x3

Maybe Kanye is just opinionated.
I wonder how Kanye fans would feel if someone went and dissed him on stage.

The way I see it, I thought it was kind of comical, I know Taylor deserved the award, But hey, I agree with kanye, Beyonce was great.

Its like saying "omg kanye sucks because he has an opinion"

I'm gonna get flamed for saying all that
He, like everyone else, is entitled to his opinion. However, he had absolutely no right to express it in that way. He disrespected her and Beyonce terribly, and should be ashamed. Frankly, I'm disgusted. ._.

I love his music, but as a person, he's really really rude. I like how Beyonce called her up later and gave her a hug and let her finish. It was nice. :)

I don't follow any of them, so I wouldn't know what they act like normally. I don't know which thingy Taylor won for, and I don't know if she deserved it. I don't know what video Kanye was talking about, and I don't know if it's "one of the best evar." I just have no idea.

So me going from that video ONLY:

Stars get made fun of all the time. Doesn't matter who you are, but you're going to get bad press. I'm sure there is at least one person out there who thinks taylor swift didn't deserve her award. Prolly a whole lot more. And Kanye can think that Beyonce is better, he can think a donkey can sing better then her, whatever. But for him to go up there on stage and say that right there ON STAGE is... incredibly dumb. One of my friends said it was staged so kanye could get himself publicity, and I don't know. It just seems awfully weird for someone to do something that stupid. But maybe he does things like that all the time. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back