my cute tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. This is my first log, so I hope you enjoy it.

I have 1 tamagotchi music star, 1 v4 and 1 v4.5.

So, first I will talk about my v4. It is a mizutamatchi, the only bad part is that I can't get tensaitchi with this one. I better get another shot at getting tensaitchi. So, I forgot to tell you. My mizutamatchis name is alex.

Now I will talk about my v4.5. It is an ura violetchi named mary , and it has a baby! She had him last night. Mary's mother was the special hanagatatchi. She was called benny. Soon I will have to miss both benny and mary because mary will be gone by morning.

-_-

And lat but not least, my tamagotchi music star. Her name is lewshana and it is currently a tamatchi. I'm trying to turn it to ichigotchi or ringotchi. Her instrument is the mega drum. If you want 1, her's what you need to do:

1. marry you're music star toy with another one(if you marry through the matchmaher, you messed the whole thing up)

2.the teacher may come and there will be a 50% chance of getting a mega drum. :D :eek:

STATS:

v4:

name:alex

generation:6

character(s):mizutamatchi

music star:

name:lewshana

generation:5

charater(s):tamatchi

v4.5:

name:mary

generation:2

character(s): ura violetchi and male tsubutchi

LATER!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody. I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, so here is the latest on my tamagotchis. First of all, I gave my brother my v4.5 in exchange for his v3, and it has grown very healthy under MY care. My mizutamatchi alex has grown into a gozarutchi, which evolved from hinotamatchi.

My tamatchi lewshana grew up to be a memetchi :angry: . Her band is formed by a shimashimatchi,togetchi and my memetchi.togetchi has a piano, shimashimatchi has a guitar and lewshana has a mega drum :( .she also performed in front of a panel of judges, and got the pro debut.

So I've already told about the v3 my brother gave me. It grew from a male teletchi, to a tamatchi, and now it is a batabatatchi. If I give him perfect care, I will get mametchi, violetchi or pyonkotchi.

And now here are there stats:

v3:

name:bob

generation:1

character(s):batabatatchi

v4:

character(s):gozarutchi

music star:

name:lewshana :)

generation:5

character(s):memetchi

so thats it for now. see you all next time. :) :) :unsure: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HI EVERY ONE. SO THIS DOESN'T GO FOR TO LONG, I WILL JUST POST THE STATS FOR TODAY:

MUSIC STAR:

name:lewshana

generation:5(but tonight it will be generation 6)

character(s):memetchi,mametchi and female puchitchi

v4:

generation:6(soon it will be generation 7)

character(s):gozarutchi and male tsubutchi

v3:

character(s):pyonkotchi

v2

name:ike

character:u.f.o.tchi

see you next time and I promise not to make a post this short again

I'm back. Here's the latest on my cute tamas.

I woke up this morning and I saw that lewshana left her baby girl al alone. I woke her up a it's now called oprah, it is an incredibly healthy hitodetchi.

I was at church today and I left my tamagotchis asleep. The only one I paused was oprah. Alex had left his son al alone. He is called bobby and it's a mohitamatchi. I know I can't get tensaitchi with mohitamatchi either, but at least I can get nonbiritchi.

Now for my v3 bob. It's still a pyonkotchi, it's partner is my brothers female kurokotchi. The reason this happened was that I used a love potion and connected the two tamagotchis.

And last but not laeast, my v2 ike. Nothing exciting has happened to him. Only that I bought a soda for him and he lost 30 pounds.

well, now to finish this post, my tamagotchis stats. see you later.

STATS:

music star

name:eek:prah

character(s):hitodetchi

v4

name:bobby

generation:7

character(s):mohitamatchi

v3

character(s):pyonkotchi

v2

character(s):u.f.o.tchi

hey ya'l. It's me, tensaitchi1873. Here I will post some good news and bad news.

GOOD NEWS:

1.bob got married to my brothers kurokotchi.

2.ike evolved into an adoroble kuchipatchi :D

3.my hitodetchi grew into an ichigotchi and it just evolved into kunoitchi(gozarutchi's sister)

BAD NEWS:

1.I lost another shot at getting a male special character because bobby is a hinotamatchi.

2.bob is leaving tonight.

before I post the stats, I have a few requests for you.(WARNING:don't post the answers on my blog, just send me a message that says the answer to requests 1 and 2 or if you accept my offer on request 3)

request 1=what game is the most recomended to raise my cd level in music city?

request 2=if you can search for some random user in music city, and make them you're friend,look for my id wich is ZY1911.

request 3=if you can search for people and find my id, and you have a copied destiny star or no longer wish to have one give it to me as a gift(also send me a friend request and I shall give you anything you want in return, for that in the message to this request, send me the name of the item you want in return. here are the items I can't give you:dream mic,destiny star boy and girl,robot judges,gotchi king statue,disco ball,all star poster,jewelry or the baitentoritchi)

well now for the stats:

music star

character(s):kunoitchi

v2

character(s):kuchipatchi :D

v4

character(s):hinotamatchi :rolleyes:

v3

character(s):pyonkotchi and male teletchi

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M BACK WITH A BIG NUMBER OF NEWS. FIRST OF ALL, I BOUGHT A SECOND MUSIC STAR. THE DESIGN, NEON GREEN WITH SOME DRUMS(I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE BETTER).IKE MARRIED MY BROTHERS NYOROTCHI, THEY HAD TWO BOYS, IT EVOLVED INTO KURIBOTCHI AND NOW IT'S A HINATCHI. BOB LEFT HIS BOY, IT EVOLVED INTO MOHITAMATCHI AND NOW IT'S A HIKOTCHI.BOBBY EVOLVED INTO TOSAKATCHI AND IT GOT A JOB AS A TEACHER, AT AGE 5! OPRAH CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE PRO DEBUT, BUT SHE MARRIED A TARAKOTCHI FROM THE MATCHMAKER AND HAD A BOY. IT'S THE FIRST TIME A GET A BABY BOY FROM MATING THROUGH THE MATCHMAKER. AND NOW FOR MY NEWEST TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR. IT'S A HITODETCHI NAMED MERCEDES(IN HONOR OF MY GRANDMOTHER IN HEAVEN). IT SHOULD EVOLVE THIS AFTERNOON BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN AT 5:00PM. ANYWAY, PLEASE RESPOND TO MY REQUESTS ON MY LAST POST, I'M BEGGING YOU!

NOW, BEFORE I POST MY STATS, HERE IS HOW YOU WILL KNOW WICH MUSIC STAR I'M TALKING ABOUT ON THE STATS:

CHECK THIS POST FOR WHAT I MENTIONED UP ABOVE:

:p MEANS I'M TALKING ABOUT MY FIRST MUSIC STAR

:wacko: MEANS I'M TALKING ABOUT MY NEW MUSIC STAR

STATS:

music star <_<

character(s):kunoitchi, tarakotchi and puchitchi

music star :wacko:

name:mercedes

character(s):hitodetchi

v4

character(s):tosakatchi

v3

name:lucas

character(s):hikotchi

v2

name:lucky

character(s):hinatchi

SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON, MY CUTE TAMAS, BY TENSAITCHI1873

I interrupt you're bleak and meaningfull lives to give this special news bullitin. Bobby got married to mt brothers ura zukyutchi and had a boy. that is all. :) :mimitchi: :D

Hey every one. I know i haven't posted in almost a week, so here are some news.

1. mercedes got married to oprah's son clemente and had two boys, pepe(kuromametchi) and tito(togetchi).

2.lucas got married to a female bill and lucas was a teketchi, his son is a tamatchi named aj.

3.bobby left his son and I named him dj and he's a pyonchitchi.

4.lucky turned into memetchi, married a female flowertchi and had a girl, now a marutchi named bessy.

5.my v2 bessy and my v3 are destined to get married.

6. my buddy(I won't say his name)won a game on the internet an won 2 celebrity familitchis and 1 familitchi and he will give me one of them.

Well, now for the stats.

music star :)

name:tito

generation:8

character(s):togetchi

music star :p

name:pepe

character(s):kuromametchi

v4

name:dj

generation:8