Connection faild.. whilst breeding?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I went to breed my two keitais.

I was in direct sunlight, and i conected them. Only one connected and the other did not. WHen this happened, little did i know that the boy went to the girl to breed (but the girl was not connected). So my boy came back... with a baby.. but the girl does not have a baby. Weird huh :hitodetchi: ?

I am alittle annoyed that that happened, because now one of my keitais is breeded and the other is not.

Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

-Jappyx

Yeah, that happened to me, too.

However, I was running more than 2 Tamas at the time and the one who didn't breed bred with another. XP So I got three babies without the Matchmaker.

Hi guys!
I went to breed my two keitais.

I was in direct sunlight, and i conected them. Only one connected and the other did not. WHen this happened, little did i know that the boy went to the girl to breed (but the girl was not connected). So my boy came back... with a baby.. but the girl does not have a baby. Weird huh :hitodetchi: ?

I am alittle annoyed that that happened, because now one of my keitais is breeded and the other is not.

Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

-Jappyx
That happend to my tama called yoshi! He didn't get a baby boy but it was a v1.

Yeah, that happened to me, too.
However, I was running more than 2 Tamas at the time and the one who didn't breed bred with another. XP So I got three babies without the Matchmaker.
I have more than 2 tamas running, but i only have 2 keitais... so i cannot breed.. unless i have the match maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back