I Got New Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCore

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I went to Zellers today and bought the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 Camouflage

True Friends set. Its so cool. I like the colours. I payed $36.99 Canadian Dollars.

Cool. However I am happy with my two ConneXion V2. If I see a ConneCTion I will get it but then I think I will buy a different sort, I want to get a nice variety. :)
Cool. I almost have all of the Version 2 Connections. My friend is giving me his Cobalt Blue Tama!

Wow! You are certainly lñucly! I am dying for a ConneCTion V2! The colours sound so cool. Mind you, I liked the V2 conneXes coming out early, now I have a high gen number :marumimitchi: Lol. 12th and 8th pretty soon. :mimitchi:

What the Heck? How come every time I go to Toys "R" Us, KB Toys, and every other toy store on the freaking planet I never see any camoflauge Connections? WHY? :p :blink: :blink:

Wow! You are certainly lñucly! I am dying for a ConneCTion V2! The colours sound so cool. Mind you, I liked the V2 conneXes coming out early, now I have a high gen number :hitodetchi: Lol. 12th and 8th pretty soon. :rolleyes:
You are desperate for a connection? Oh yeah they sell Connexions in Spain. The colours arent that great. ;)

What the Heck? How come every time I go to Toys "R" Us, KB Toys, and every other toy store on the freaking planet I never see any camoflauge Connections? WHY? :hitodetchi: :rolleyes: ;)
Camoflauge tamas are very rare. That is also why people like them ;)

Ha, it's funny how the "Camouflage" tama is "hard to find."

Well, good job... But how can you care for all those tamas? You must have a lot of time. o__o

Ha, it's funny how the "Camouflage" tama is "hard to find."
Well, good job... But how can you care for all those tamas? You must have a lot of time. o__o
Yeah,

I have lots of time. I used to keep taking care of them all but I thought it was annoying in the middle of the night. *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* So I only keep two of them going at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back