Deja Vu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9liz9

Reaction score
Have you ever had these? (Deja Vu)

'cause I just had one. Sometimes they

annoy me because I try to remember

when the scene occured & I can't

remember well.

):

I mostly get it in dreams, like I feel I've had the same dream many times before, but I can never remember when D:

Deja Vu is, umm.. interesting.. psychologically and all, you know? xP

Like it's the coolest feeling. But it can get annoying when you're like "why does this seem so familiar?"

Cool. It's amazing.

Like Fingerprints, my Deja Vu seems to happen in dreams.

Unless I just think that it happens in dreams. I'm not entirely sure.

I like it, I think its interesting on a psychological level like Mazeay said.. But yeah annoying for the stated reasons as well.

I haven't had it in ages though. :/

I think it is just something that proves my theory that time is not constant. I think it skips around, causing things to happen twice or for us to know what will happen in the next minutes or so. I have had Deja` Vu four hundred and thirty-two times this year alone. I think it happens to me quite often. I usually can know about whole conversations or scenes ahead of time. Sometimes I change it around if I don't like the outcome. I think Deja` Vu is a way of getting us to think deeper about time. I feel neutral about it, but I do find it interesting a times. Other times, I get distracted and it is quite annoying.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. Don't listen to me. XD

I mostly get it in dreams, like I feel I've had the same dream many times before, but I can never remember when D:
Same here. :)

It sometimes gets annoying when you're trying to remember where or when it was from (;

I get deja vu a lot.

It's really annoying...

I really don't like it because then I'll try so hard to remember why I got that feeling and I just can't.

I had imagined someone had said something...

I remember hearing them say it & feeling a reaction...

and I swear it wasn't a dream.

But then I asked them, and they said no.

So sometimes it annoys me, but it also amuses me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back