Club Pop isn't running right!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
What is up with Club Pop, it is going so SLOW!? I was VSing my friend AT6753 at Club Pop yesterday twice, and it was working so slowly even for my friend. When we VS, AT6753 wasn’t responding and he/she had to wait about 10 second before she/she could click anything. :p

But it made no scene, AT6753 has broadband. He was very fast when we are walking around Tamagotchi Music City other. He is always in front of me, he has got to have broadband to be that fast!? Also it was working so slow for me as will, I had to wait 3 second every time I shot at a note. :wacko:

We played twice and here are the scores - :wub:

First Game -

TS9520: 2300

AT6753: 1600

Second Game -

TS9520: 5400

AT6753: 3300

Also I had one game today to see if it was working fast are slow. :hitodetchi:

TS9520: 4950

Note: these are not rounds, that are score from the WHOLE game! :mellow:

Does anyone else have the same problem!? Please reply to this topic if you do. :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! i have high speed enternet and music city club pop wont work me and kunoitchi777 was playing it and when it finally started playing she already had 1300 points! and i lost and i can barely shoot a note and the music would freeze up! and i am using high speed enternet!! it sucks so bad i barely go on music city because of it! :D i hate it so much!!!!! :D

Hey, isn't Club Pop a Flash based game? Or Java? I'm not sure which but you can go update your Adobe Flash Player or Java thingamijig. After all, the game can still be awful with high speed internet if the system you're using for Flash is sufficiently outdated. Just to let you know. ;)

Hey, isn't Club Pop a Flash based game? Or Java? I'm not sure which but you can go update your Adobe Flash Player or Java thingamijig. After all, the game can still be awful with high speed internet if the system you're using for Flash is sufficiently outdated. Just to let you know. ;)
I have both and they are both the new ones. It won't be that, trust me. ;)

it's fine here.

What browsers do you all use?

Proof: (yes I played against a made up ichigotchi, I know xD)

Club Pop

Try firefox- Slow internet was fine for me too :/

I think it maybe a glitch. There has been a lot of glitches lately on Tamagotchi Music City. Like the loading glitch and the contest glitch, that happened a while back. :ichigotchi:

Is anyone else having the same problem? I VS AT6753 today and it was the same, it was still slow. I can't really remeber the score will but we were both between 4000p - 5000p. :D

Latest posts

Back