Who here has an immature sense of humor?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firelord Izzi

Reaction score
It has just been proven moreso for me.

Here I was, reading stories of Greek myths and legends, and I had the sudden urge to search on YouTube "farts".

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I remember taking a quiz out loud in Language Arts one time when we were having a lesson on diversity and crap like that, and one of the questions was something like, "Which would you laugh at more? A practical joke, a stand-up comic, or someone farting?"

Mostly all the females said a comic or a practical joke.

Me and some guys all said farting.

I want a fart machine so badly.

If I was a teacher, I'd hide one in the room somewhere and set it off if I wanted the kids to have a break from working, you know, to stop the monotony.

^ Same.

Mum and I just find Sex jokes insanely hilarious. We love them. :)

While my brother and I are more childish with our jokes. Farting, etc.

Actually, my whole family have a somewhat immature humour ..

To me, nearly everything is a sexual joke. (;

Yes. Sexual innuendos are lovely.

And sex jokes. They're the best.

No sex jokes for me. I'm a very clean person. So bite me. .__.

I do have some immature humor here and there. x3 But not vulgar. I'll just crack up at really lame jokes. :'D

um,no i don't

i don't cuss when i make a joke,or make a sex joke

ek,gross

i am waaaaay to mature

I have no sense of humor whatsoever. I guess I'm more of a serious type of person, but that being said, I like to lay back and have time for some immature jokes too. If I'm with my besties, I try hard to make them laugh, and chances are, I do. Alyssa is usually the one among my besties to make the sex jokes and she really is great at it. I try, but I'm only moderately successful. So my style, like Maria mentioned, can be described as "maturely immature." :ichigotchi:

Ohgawsh.

I think I have the worst immature sense of humour out of anyone I know. x3

Anything someone says will instantly come across as a sex joke.

I'm kinda trying to stop. 'Cause when I burst out laughing at what they said, it takes them a while to get what I was laughing at. And then the funny is over and they don't find it as hilarious. D:

um,no i don'ti don't cuss when i make a joke,or make a sex joke

ek,gross

i am waaaaay to mature
Just because your are waaaaaaaaay mature does not mean you can't crack a joke once in a while. An immature sense of humor does not mean a person is all around immature.

And yes, I do have an immature sense of humor.

And plus, your avvie seems like pretty immature sense of humor to me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a very immature sence of humour. Very. xD

Like most of you here, nearly everything is a sex joke. Something simple as: "Im walking down the street." :) See, I have a bad, bad mind. Some people will be like WTF? But yeaah. Anything someone says can be made into immature humour by me. This is what you get when you watch too much BBC3. :3

I have the most immature sense of humor out of EVERYONE. Yesterday, my friend told me what "cum" was, and then my other friends were coming over, and she's like "Are they coming?" and "How long does it take them to come?" xDD I couldn't help but laugh for 10 minutes. xD

And I enjoy watching prank calls on youtube. We watched some where people called the xbox company and was like "I got my weiner stuck in a xbox" xDD And someone prankcalled the suiside hotline, and was like "How can I kill myself with a ketchup packet? I pee in paper cups!" xD and a LOT of people Prank called the sex hotline (oh, gawd) and they're like "I just cummed on my cat's head. How do I get it out!?" xDD And someone prank called MacDonalds and was like "Can I order a salad without the green stuff?" xDD

The weiner in an xbox is funny. There's a lot. (If you wanna see them, go on youtube and search "Weiner in an xbox" trust me, you'll laugh)

And then I was laughing non-stop at cat videos on youtube yesterday. A cat climbed on a cactus! xD rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back