Lady gaga went to my school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Smile

Reaction score
Well, lady gaga went to my school. I saw her in the 2001 year book. Now, I wasn't in that school then, but my sister was. It's freaking me out. isnt it creepy? :eek: :huh: AH.

I know... but she so freaky on stage. I mean... I dont know...

So? Singers had to go to school somewhere.

If I still lived in California, I would be going to the same school Ashley Tisdale went to. AND Taylor Lautner would have been going there last year as a junior.

And Chace Crawford? He grew up in the city I'm in right now.

It's no big deal--I mean, it's fun and interesting to know these things but they're just people too.

My school is in the middle of no where.

No famous people here.

The most 'famous' person here was a News Reporter from TV that came for career day

As far as I know, no famous people went to any of my schools.

The closest thing to a famous person was in Grade 5, where there was a girl in my class who was Alanis Morrisette's neice.

I guess it is pretty interesting to find out whether any celebrities ever went to your schools.

Edit: Oh yeah, and one of my friends who still goes to my elementary is Lois Hole's granddaughter. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Creepy........

What did it say Lady Gaga? Because I'm sure thats not her real name. If it said Lady Gaga,then someones playing about a bit.

Shes really smart. The school it is is for like.. not dumb people. it said Stefani Germanotta in the year book. she looks soo different with no makeup.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, now we can stalk your school.

Anyways, my friend's dad went to highschool with Pamela Anderson.

That cool, x.Smile. Perhaps you could ask some of the older teachers if they taugh her xD

As far as I know, no famous people go anywhere near my school.

That's cool, I never knew her real name. She looks like a Stefani.

My cousins said Cole and Dylan Sprouse used to go to their school, so I guess everyone knows someone who knows someone. I think it's cool. :ichigotchi:

I agree with Krystal.. that's pretty neat =D what are the odds?

My friend's mom went to school with Shania Twain.

Not creepy at all. :rolleyes:

You'll never know who might be famous in your school.

Wow, amazing. I want to see the picture of it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back