How To Do This?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
Um.. how do I do it?

I'm thinking about asking this one guy out, and yes I know, he's gay. And I am too.

Er.. how do I ask him out? What can I properly say? I'm afraid I might mess up. My blood flow rises when I see him.

And how to look good? I had everything planned out, I'm waking up a extra 30 minutes earlier to spiff myself up.

I need advice. x.x

I am pathetic.

Well, do you know him well?

Do you know what activities or movies or music or what not that he's into?

Put things he likes to do in context when you ask him out.

And just be all out there.

Confidence is a good thing.

But don't be like, cocky.

Just... Have faith in yourself.

Strike up a conversation first,

And then bring like, a movie, for example, into the conversation...

and then be like "oh hey, would you like to go see (insert film) with me?"

and how to look good...

just pick out your nicest clothes basically.

You're not pathetic. Everyone needs advice every now and then. B)

Just like Jinx3295 said, have confidence in yourself. Start a casual conversation about what movies he likes or whats in theatres right now. Don't waste the opportunity :hitodetchi:

About dressing nice, there's no point dressing up if you're not comfortable in what you're wearing.

Good luck :D

Make sure you look good for when you ask him out.

If he likes sports, bring him to that particular game. If he is dying to see Fame, take him to Fame. Find out his interests and see what he might like to go to the most, and then ask him. "Hey, would you like to go (insert his interest here) with me? Like, as more than friends?" I'm not sure about the last part, but the first sentence is a good starter. Good luck, I hope you succeed. :)

I've given you all my advice.

And remember to talk to him and get to know him a little before asking him out.

Well, do you know him well?Do you know what activities or movies or music or what not that he's into?

Put things he likes to do in context when you ask him out.

And just be all out there.

Confidence is a good thing.

But don't be like, cocky.

Just... Have faith in yourself.

Strike up a conversation first,

And then bring like, a movie, for example, into the conversation...

and then be like "oh hey, would you like to go see (insert film) with me?"

and how to look good...

just pick out your nicest clothes basically.
I second that. So long as you keep your cool and talk in a slow, yet steady pace, asking him out would come off as completely natural and not forced. I'll re-explain: If, as the above people mentioned, you bring up a conversation on what he likes, try to drag the conversation a little further before asking him. This way, it'll seem like two friends going out, and not as an actual date. Maybe if you make an effort to dress your best, he'll catch the hint that you like him? Or try to give as many indirect hints that its a date without trying to make it seem too obvious (i.e. showing up 30 minutes before) if not, simply ask him out directly and get straight to the point and over with.

Do you know already whether he likes you (at least as a close friend?) If you don't know whether he likes you or not, you might want to select a trustworthy friend who might start a conversation with the person you like when you're not there. And that friend might suddenly bring you up into the conversation, sort of like: "...speaking about that, did you know Chris likes *insert name of sport, movie, or whatever* too?" or, "Speaking of Chris...what do you think of him?"

That might not be the best idea, but seeing as how I'm no expert on relationships myself, the choice on whether or not you want to take it is of course, entirely up to you.

You're not pathetic.

Just e yourself. I'm sure he'll be flattered.

Give it your best try, try to make him laugh and give him a hint that you like him.

Good luck!

(& looking good will go down a treat that day, too! xD)

(Omigosh! Thats so cute! *Squeeeeels at yaoiness♥*

T^T Just like something right out of a yaoi anime...)

ANYWAY~

Your not pathetic! Like everyone else has already said.

It may be really frightening right now. But stiffen up and just look ahead. You can do it!

It should be easier to do since you already have it all planned out. :D ~♥

You can do it!

Wow.

Walk up to him and say "I like you, will you go out with me?" or something like that, but in more detail

Tada :p

Well, there are about a hundred crush topics sitting around Tamatalk about girls wanting to ask guys out - I'm guessing this is not too different from that. Girls' feelings about asking guys out are going to be similar to a guy who's gay, right?

So, I'd recommend you go check them out.

There's already a ton of information there. :)

But anywhere you go, you'll get the same classic information: Be yourself. Be confident. Be funny. Be friendly. Be sweet. Be genuine. He has to like you for you. If you're really really nervous in front of a guy, you're not ready to date him. Your boyfriend should also be the person you can talk to about anything.

Good luck!

I would say that it may also be a good idea to remain nonchalant, so the boy doesn't feel like you're making too strong of an impression. So start up a casual convo' with him, then gently lure him to your question at a lull in conversation. Good luck. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back