Secrets...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viv~

Reaction score
So, secrets, the most important thing ever! JK They aren't that important unless your a popular. Anyways Mitchell tells me a secret (IDK why I mean he's going out with my friend) and I think I should return the favor and telling him a secret of mine. But I don't trust boys because when I was in 2nd grade, I told a boy who I liked and he ran to tell him. Should I return the favor and tell him a secret of mine?

Oh yeah and another thing

Has anyone ever told a embarrassing secret to someone else when you told them not too?

Viv~

Mitchell's the guy you like, right? Well, if youre gonna tell him a secret, don't tell him you like him. It'll make things awkward. And yes, I think My friend Jasmine told some guy something when I told her not to tell. But to be honest, I have told a secret about someone when I was told not to tell.

Mitchell's the guy you like, right? Well, if youre gonna tell him a secret, don't tell him you like him. It'll make things awkward. And yes, I think My friend Jasmine told some guy something when I told her not to tell. But to be honest, I have told a secret about someone when I was told not to tell.
He already knows that I like him. Last year I was being WAYY too flirty ad he knew that I had a crush on him.

Ohh.. Then sure. If you trust him, tell. If he tells your secret, tell his secret, unless you dont wanna xD

I don't trust anyone, so I tend to keep my secrets to myself. I've learned from experience that even if people don't mean to spill your secret to a bunch of people, sometimes it just slips out without them realizing. I don't understand though, why you feel obliged to tell this kid a secret out of nowhere. I mean, yeah he told you a secret, but exactly what makes you think you should tell him one back? You even said it yourself; you don't trust boys, so why is he any different? I'm not understanding your logic in this situation. o.o'

I guess it's just a matter of trust. If you trust him, tell him, if not, then don't. But I guess if he told you a secret of his, he wouldn't want you to tell.. And if he's a somewhat decent person, he'd treat you like he wants to be treated. I guess you should just have a reasonably long think about it.. But you shouldn't feel obliged that you have to tell him a secret just because he told you one. :]

Good Luck with all this!

If you really trust Mitchell, then go ahead and tell him. If your secret is embarrassing and you're scared that he's going to go tell everyone, then I would be careful about who you tell. Are you guys really good friends? Make him promise not to tell anyone. And if he ever does.. well, then just tell us and then we'll go on from there. Good luck :)

P.S. I usually only tell my secrets to good friends of mine. [;

I can't think of anything huge.

I think it's pretty pathietic that when the most popular girl in the shool had her period, It spread around the school like someone died.

WTF?!?

Uhh, only if you want to. You shouldn't feel you have to.

And, to your second question, yes. I told a girl I liked this boy (and carried on for like, three years. I'mma freak. xD) and this other boy wanted to know who I liked (I was all, ".. saywhut?"). So he pestered her for ages and she told him, and then he spread it like wildfire and soon the whole school knew who I liked. But like the mature girl I was, I was totally cool about it.

... Noottt. Well, I didn't talk to anyone except my circle of friends and I was pretty much annoyed at everyone else. xD

It was a big thing when I was 10. O:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back