Tamagotchi The Movie 1 and 2 posters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
OMG, OMG, OMG! I have found Tamagotchi The Movie and Tamagotchi, Happiest Story In The Universe posters!! But they aren’t the Japanese versions, they are the English versions!!!!!!!! :mametchi:

Tamagotchi The Movie Poster!!! :huh:

Tamagotchi, Happiest Story In The Universe Poster!!! :gozarutchi:

I believe the Tamagotchi The Movie Poster because I have the DVD at home. But when I saw the Tamagotchi, Happiest Story In The Universe Poster my eyes popped out!? B)

Bandai wouldn’t made Tamagotchi, Happiest Story In The Universe title in they way!? Tamagotchi The Movie has an awesome title, but why does Tamagotchi, Happiest Story In The Universe title look so bad!? I really hope this isn’t the real thing. :mametchi:

I hope you enjoy the posters!!! B)

Tama-Star Girl B)

i already have OM0121 posters on his tamagotchi pictures SO THERE! :ichigotchi: :D HAHAHA!
Wait what?

Also, great find! Interesting that they'd translate the posters when they're just going to release both movies straight to DVD anyway...

~OM21

Wait what?
Also, great find! Interesting that they'd translate the posters when they're just going to release both movies straight to DVD anyway...

~OM21
Thanks OsuMesu21! Its just surprises me what I can do when I am bored, LOL! I found these posters when I was bored and made a LOT of good things when I am bored! :(

------------------------------

The second poster looks weird...It said in a kdis magazine I read that the 2nd movie is due to release in Australia in time for Christmas. :(
Yah I know, what is up with that!? Tamagotchi The Movie has an awesome title, because its made using the same things from the Japanese title! :angry:

I thought Bandai would do the same with the Tamagotchi, Happiest Story In The Universe title but they didn't!? That is sad and just weird!? :angry:

It might not be the official poster though... but we don't know. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to it's English release!
Yah it has to be, Because Bandai won't made the title for that movie look like crap. It makes it look like the movie is crap but it isn't. I really hope it is just the official poster. :furawatchi:

Wait what?

~OM21
They are going to release both movies on one DVD!!! COOL, I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! When is it coming out? I know the first movie is already out so is it coming out when the second movie is released on DVD? :furawatchi: :mellow: :wacko:

They are going to release both movies on one DVD!!! COOL, I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! When is it coming out? I know the first movie is already out so is it coming out when the second movie is released on DVD? :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :wacko:
It will be released in Spring 2010 on the TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR WORLD TOUR in USA. I don't know if the CD with be release in New Zealand because we already have Tamagotchi The Movie and soon the second Tamagotchi movie on DVD. I'm not 100% sure but I think it might. ^_^

I've already watched a movie w/ subtitles; I heard the English dubbers are terrible. They sound like they have never spoken English before.

well thats good,

but i think that tamagotchi movies are going a bit far,

i would rather be playing with my tamagotchi then watching a movie about them.

It will be released in Spring 2010 on the TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR WORLD TOUR in USA. I don't know if the CD with be release in New Zealand because we already have Tamagotchi The Movie and soon the second Tamagotchi movie on DVD. I'm not 100% sure but I think it might. :p
Hi, in New Zealand we got the first tamagotchi movie BEFORE the US. If you look at release dates New Zealand got it first. These are the release dates:

# Asian / Oceania / Australia region: The film was released June 3rd, 2009.

# United Kingdom (UK): The film will be available on September 14th, 2009

# United States of America (USA) Spring 2010

Did the movie come early to the US?

Is this what I think it is.... TAMGOTCHI THE MOVIE 2 POSTER FOR USA!? ohmy.gifhttps://www.avoir-alire.com/IMG/arton12279.jpg
Nope, that's in French :)

Looks like France isn't getting the first Tamagotchi movie :D

I can't wait until the movie comes out in 2010 here in the US! Also, Tamagotchi: Happiest Story in the Unverse should be out soon where you live, Tamastargirl, ne?

They are going to release both movies on one DVD!!! COOL, I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! When is it coming out? I know the first movie is already out so is it coming out when the second movie is released on DVD? :lol: :huh: :lol:
Actually, I think he means that the movies will each get a DVD release, but not neccessarily on one DVD. That would be nice, though, I guess.

Also, the poster to the second movie looks cheap. It seems like they're just directly translating the scripts, poster taglines, etc. The "Tamagotchi" song dosen't even rhyme! :( They also didn't bother including a proper English title screen for the first movie (Just translated text below the Japanese logo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back