populars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama+boy cra-z

Reaction score
do u think theres a popular?i don't, i just think it a group of pretty friends.what do u think?

At my school, there aren't really populars these year. Well, kinda. There's like 3 different groups of 'populars'. Most of the actual 'popular' people graduated last year.

At my school there is a popular group. Most people don't like them because of the cat fights that happen bewteen them all the time

In my opinion there is no such thing as a "Popular" group. But there are "Popular" people.

These popular people are the people that know everyone and are pretty much friends with everyone.

There not the stereotypical "Popular" kind of people that are snobby and everyone hates.

For you cannot be popular if a lot of people are disliking of you.

There are really only 2 groups at my school.

About 10 snotty people who think they are popular.

About 30 of us who hang around together at break & dinner.

& The random people who you don't really notice.

Most of my friends are popular, but they aren't the sort of 'Mean' popular.

In my school, there's populars, Loners, TroubleMakers, Others, and Athletes. Surprise Surprise, I'm a LONER!

I'm the only one who thinks of that though, everyone else just calls them "people" o.0

There's like, 10 popular, and surprise surprise, Everyone in that group is a snob. (Besides Em and her sister)

I'm like the only one in the school who catagorizes people. That's why I'm a nobody. xD

I don't really think about people as "popular", "nerd", "athlete" and whatever. I used to, but now they're just people. (LOL @ Kay.)

There's a group of about, 15 people now, who think they're popular. Sure, most of the ones I know in that group are pretty nice, and I would probably consider them as some of my closest friends, but they like to think of themselves as the "populars". To start off with, there was only about 7 people in the group. But I swear, by the end of our school days, everyone in my year will be in the goup, apart from me, because I don't want to sit with a bunch of people I hardly know (well, most of the girls I don't know) just because I want to think I'm popular, when I'm really, really not. :/

Soyah. They're all just a bunch of fuzzy people. [:

Oh let's see... My friend and I classify the groups by numbers. Group one being the most popular, group -insertbiggernumberhere- being the least popular. I'm at the very bottom of the second group. Not too bad. I have quite a few haterz, people are jealous of me, I'm mean to a bunch of jerks, and then there are my friends. The first group is the popular group that like everyone knows is popular. Then there's my group. And I'm probably the least popular in my group. So there ya go.

I don't like to label people. I don't care how popular you are, I judge you by whether I like you or not.

I used to get caught up in that, but I stopped. It doesn't matter, and at my school everyone agrees. There is no 'popular' group. People are people.

Popular shmopular. Labels fail. Be who you are and be thankful for the friends who love you for your good quality.

And all those preppy people who think they're all that and have money... who cares. Really.

Popular shmopular. Labels fail. Be who you are and be thankful for the friends who love you for your good quality.
And all those preppy people who think they're all that and have money... who cares. Really.
i agree!theyre just rich and snoody, no populars just rude kids who think thier "all that"

There are alot of "populars" in my school

Not to get into it, but one girl is really pretty and nice, and deserves her popularity. The other ones are posers with no lifes

I hate them with a passion.

Not really.

There are a few social groups at my school--there's the group of dance kids, the cheerleaders, the people who have proclaimed themselves as awesome but are hated by everyone, the theatre kids, the kids who think they're awesome because they have rad hair/ do drugs/ go to shows, the band kids, the GPA Whoring Asians, and those are the mainest groups.

I have some dance friends. One cheerleader friend. I'm pretty widely known among us theatre kids--but that's because I'm an officer. A couple of my friends are in band. A couple of GPA whores. Some of the "we're awesome" kids.

Really--these would be the most steroetypical ways to describe the major groups. But everyone is settled among their group of friends within groups and outside of groups.

Never thought I'd say it--but I love my school for that.

There are too many populars at my school.

Most of them being super mean and rawrrr, I just hate them.

Pretty much three quarters of the middle school kids at my school are considered popular.

But seriously, do I care? Having true friends is what really matters to me. Wooooop. :D

At my school, there's the populars, the gangsters, the anti-socials, the gothic/emos, and the kids who were way to close to their parents and tell the teachers every detail of everything they see.

The populars are the most pleasant. Trust me. Most of us have drug addictions or mental issues. The populars are just loud, giggly, and occasionally dramatic. They're also brutally honest and not afraid to say ANYTHING, which tends to really insult people xD In the looks category... Pretty much average. None of them are rich and snobby or anything. Actually, one is, but we're friends, I can ignore it.

In my sister's elementary school, they're really into the whole "popular girl" thing. This one girl that used to follow me around is the queen bee. She's kind of the classic popular: Mean, rich, homophobic, untrustworthy. I never really liked her, but she's still one of those people I've known since forever, so I understand how she operates and of course we're close friends xD

My school has its cliques, but it's a lot better than it was last year, and as a couple of you will know, my school is itty bitty, so everything's on a much smaller scale.

There are the anti-social kids [Who also happen to be very intelligent], the funny guys who can be either sweet and sensitive or uncaring and obnoxious, the quiet girls, and the more popular/loud people. My group is honestly the nicest of the bunch - that's why they're my friends. We're loud and have an individual sense of humour, but I love it that way. We can also get along with pretty much anyone. Adaptability FTW. I'm good friends with a lot of the quiet, shy girls, actually. It's so fun when they open up to you and have a good time for once in a while. They never really seem to judge people - and they're always there to listen. Anti-social kids are always fun to talk to, they say the most amusingly odd things xD And of course, I don't know what I'd do without the funny guys.

There are also a couple of teachers' pets, but they tend to fall under the anti-social category.

I actually love my tiny school and the vast majority of the people there. :)

Yes. However I do not hang out with this "popular" crowd because we do not share interests at all.

One of the "populars" at my school though Mother 3 was Yo Mamma 3. x_x

There's not really popular kids in my school... we're all pretty much at the same level of popularity. We all hang out in our tight-knit little groups :)

Sadly, yes. At my school they act like then OWN the school, and like they're the coolest kids around. It's really annoying, actually. I can name a few: Ana, Kaylynn, Tiffany, Justin, Megan, Zach S., Emily S.(not related to Zach), and Kayla. Their rules are basically, everyone in the school has to know you, you HAVE to be pretty, and you have to be all gossipy. I think that basically, the only reason they're this so called 'popular', is because they cause all kinds of gossip about eachother and trash talk eachother.

Then they're actually the 'half populars'. The ones that don't TRY to be popular, but are. Examples: Me, Charlotte, and that's all I can think of.... We're the ones that don't spread rumors or gossip a whole lot, but we still do it unintentionally, or rarely, intentionally. It's kind of the friends basis that depends on half popularity. I know about ALL of the people in the school, even though I am a just starting 6th grader. I have been told I was half-popular by Kaylynn, if you want to know.

In my opinion, those fictional popular people are usually real in life. But truly, the REAL popular people are the ones with friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back