Nickname

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovertchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]My name is Kate and I really need a good nickname... I really need some help please! It's been weeks! Thanks! [/SIZE] :blink:

You can't really ask someone to give you a nickname. Real nicknames just happen

In any case, Kate is a pretty short name so I don't think you really need a nickname for it.

Know what I mean? My name is Nicoletta, but since that's long people just call me Nicki because it's quick & easy. Beside, isn't Kate already short for something? Like Kaitlyn or Katherine or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't get to chose your own nicknames. They come from something that happened. I shoud know, I have had a lot of nicknames in the past...(Piglet, gnat, picoonat, Cartman, random, spaz ect.)

Katie Matey.

LOL I know a Katie called that. Not telling you who she is though!

Or Kay-Kay

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I'm Bonkers apparently. How'd that come from Elizabeth? xD

And I agree, nicknames just come, you know? You can't just make them.

I have friends that are nicknamed after food, lol. :D

Noodle, Peaches, and Muffin to name a few, lol. Lets see if I can think of other friend's nicknames.

Paco, Bea, J. Rudy, Ting ting, Ling ling, J. Wolfe, Blue, Davey, Ke ke. They all seem pretty random when I see them next to one another, lol.

I like Katie Bear. I think it's cute but I'd have to agree that nicknames are things that just come to you.

Kay is is really good nickname.

My nickname is Kooz, because I just to Coo when I was a baby. And my name begins with a K.(Katie)

^Just take everyone's advice. You can, er, choose a nickname and ask people to call you that. That's what I do. My name is Katie-Ashlyn and people call me Katie, but I got Kate as a nickname.

My nicknames are~

KK

KT

Kaytee

Kit Kat

Kat

Katie

Kate

Wolfie

Katieh

Kateh

Cat