Short Stack.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.P O K E R F A C E

Reaction score
There were 2 other topics about these guys. xD

I AM BRINGING THEM BACK. <3

Grr, I don't want to have to type everything I know out.

But I'll tell you some stuff.

Short Stack are probably Australia's most succcessful boy band. I think I'm totally exaggerating it, but I swear, one day they will be. Their debut album, Stack Is The New Black, debuted at #1 on the ARIA charts. But it fell to #13 the very next week. xD

They've got a massive fan base, and it's getting bigger every day. They have loads of haters too, but I say they're just jealous.

You know me, I'm probably one of TT's biggest Short Stack fans. And I'm just going to add that I've met them. And unlike many other bands, THE ACTUALLY SOUND GOOD LIVE.

www.shortstack.com.au

www.youtube.com/shortstackband

www.myspace.com/shortstackband

Check them out :D

Hahaha. So what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, my Stack buddy, I love youuu.

These people are seriously the greatest band/people out there. <3

Yeah. They sound incredible live. Actually. I too, have met them. :) And been to their concert. :) And I cannot wait 'till December. I swear, Bradie is the nicest guy out there. Andy is too, but has his bad days.. xD And Shaun---well lets just say Shaun's Shaun and leave it at that. They're actually some really nice guys once you get to know them. xD

Wanna get to know them?

They have their own TV show Short Stack TV up on their YT channel.

I actually JUST got into them. Like, two or so days ago.

I first heard about them on here what feels like a looooong time ago (Ksenia!), and I gave them a listen, and I'm not gonna lie: I was like, "ew," and completely uninterested.

But I stumbled across a Short Stack song in one of Wei Wei's videos this weekend (and Ksenia pointed out in a thread somewhere that it was in fact a Short Stack song - I personally wouldn't have recognized it), so I gave them another listen. And I was like, "Hey! They actually aren't half bad."

So I'm JUST getting into them... I like them, though I'm not obsessed. (And if you find a free download of their entire album somewhere, LET ME KNOW. I found a bunch, but they all require me to fill out surveys that reveal personal info, etc - and 4shared doesn't have Counting The Stars. 3:)

I AM an Aussie musician fan though.... The Blaqk Year (SAM KOSTER!) ftw. 8D

Oh, and All Time Low and We The Kings sounds amazinggg live <3

They are my life. I guess that's because they saved my life, actually. I know I sound ridiculous, but the first song I heard by them actually put an end to my misery & depression.

I've let them take over everything I say and do, and I will never regret it.

<3

So, today they performed their new song live on Sunrise! (For anyone that lives in Aussie)

I quite like it---though it's still definitely no where near as amazing as their previous songs. :]

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Though it's not all that great quality cause it was filmed straight from the TV.

What I like about Short Stack is that with a few songs they have two versions - and comparing them is fun.

I love the mixing thingy in Thick As Thieves, but Break Dance Not Hearts has better vocals. (ANDY'S!)

The old Back Of My Head was too fast for me. And the new one's heaps better.

And Enough For Now has better guitar than It's4U, but the vocals are a bit dead in Enough For Now.

So yeah :)

The only song I like of theirs is Sway Sway Baby.

Apart from that, I don't listen to their music.

I first heard about them on here what feels like a looooong time ago (Ksenia!), and I gave them a listen, and I'm not gonna lie: I was like, "ew," and completely uninterested.
But I stumbled across a Short Stack song in one of Wei Wei's videos this weekend (and Ksenia pointed out in a thread somewhere that it was in fact a Short Stack song - I personally wouldn't have recognized it), so I gave them another listen. And I was like, "Hey! They actually aren't half bad.
the exact same thing happened with me, it was 'Counting the stars' that got me interested in them.

Short stack is awesome, but none of their CDs are sold in Canada. Not even on iTunes. so that's when I turn to illegal downloads, shhh.

Haha you know what?

I have some stuff signed by them.

And you know what else?

I kissed them.

(First TT person to do that.)

Hehe I should be quiet now.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png right here is their new filmclip to Sweet December.I personally am in love with it. (LLLL)

Bradie sings! YOU CAN HEAR HIM. :'D I find that incredibilizing.

Best song ever also. And yes Maria, we are true legends. x'D

I love their songs.

Thank you Ksenia for telling me about them. <3

My Mom is a fail when it comes to the name of the band. instead of Short Stack, She says "Shake Shack".

Yes, My Mom fails.

From pictures on youtube/google/random websites I see of the Band members, I find them to be adorable, not Hot or sexy, but Adorable. Adorable as in "awww, look at his little face!" They look like tall kindergardeners, like that adorable.

I have never listened to them, but Bradie Webb is hot. :furawatchi:

HAHA YAY ILY SG! :) x

He is, isn't he? Hottest man alive by faaar.

He's not a man yet ..

CHELLE! Shake Shack is just hilarious! I love your Mum so much!

YES SG YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF. xD

And we hate Diviney.

Very much.

Chelle - Shake Stack... haha. My dad calls them Sh.t Stack, though he loves them. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back