Super Magical(Not really)Tama log 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama65

Reaction score
Well some of you may know my old log called um let me think... oh I fogot. What do you think it is? ____________________________ <Imagine it is here.

JOKE!! I know what it is but I'm weirdly lazy so you guess (Or remember) Well I reseted my Tama and right now shes a baby and a girl her toy is a dress and her insrument is a mic.

I will do more cool ideas later on in the thing but for now here is the stats

0 Yr

5lb

Name: Feisha

Hungry **

Happy ****

Stress 05

Tone 0

Rhythm 0

Original 0

Music genre Hip hop.

1st Gen

3000p

So um yeah Bye (For now mwah hahaha)

Hi guys well nothing has happened ecuse I been in school all day and paused my Tama but I will give you the stats (If they have changed) and yes they have!! ok soooooo

Please Highlight if you can't seeStats

0yrs

10lb

Hungry ****

Happy ***

Stress 2

Tone 4

Rhythm 1

Original 6

Music genre Rock'n'roll

1gen

3000p

OK so -gasps- shes growned... Into a HITODETCHI whooo :D BYE FOR NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi marmamen and marmaladys well Feisha got very sick because I fogot to pause her when I went to school but she did not die ~Phew~ anyway she made a band called punko and in the band there is a Ichigotchi called Lisa who plays the headphones and a ringotchi called Elaine who plays the Mic. Oks so now Feisha will talk in... Peru ok soooo heeereees Feiiiiishaaaaaa

Hi Lisa

Hi Fai

Hi El

Hi Fai

Tama65 said that shes gonna get me a guitar, I bet its gonna look so cool I bet you don't have one

Don't make me hit you

Wha..?

She means that we like you but sometimes you can be such a show off

~Feisha gasps~

I am not!

Er yes you are!(This means Lisa and Elaine are talking at the same time)

~Feisha gasps again~

Well I'm CAN BE ONE because I'm the star in this band so there!!

Oh no you didn't, Thats it!!

~Feisha and Lisa start fighting~

[SIZE=21pt]Stoooooooop!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Ok so Stats then good bye!!

Stats

1yr

21lb

Hungry ****

Happy **

Stress 13

Tone 8

Rhythm 3

Origignal 39

Music genre Rock'n'roll

1st Gen

2330p

Oh wait I fogot she turned into a [SIZE=21pt]CHA-MAME-TCHI WHOO[/SIZE]Ok so bye

[SIZE=21pt]Hi guys well nots much has happened since I just woke up but oh well anyway bye[/SIZE] P.s I know boring log :(

Hi mushrooms, well I reseted Feisha cause um~coughs coughs~[SIZE=8pt]She turned into a sebiretchi[/SIZE]

Anyway right now shes a Hitodetchi she just got a vist from the Pre-school teacher she gave her a dollhouse. Anyway Thats about it so lets go to stats

STATS

0 Years old

10lb

Name Julia

Hungry ****

Happy **** (Just in case you don't know *= Full heart)

Stress 18

Tone 10

Rhythm 10

Original 9

Music genre Rock'n'Roll

1st Gen

3000p

Ok so bye Oh wait not yet you have look at this

Julia will talk in this colour

Visters will talk in this colour e.g Postman, Pre-school teacher ,Music teacher

One of Julias friends will talk in this colour

Her other friend will talk in this colour

Actions will be in this colour

And I will talk in anyother colour. When she has a baby and leaves the baby and everyone else will change colours and also if in the 2nd Gen if she comes and gives her baby something she will talk in the colour she had before instead of black oh p.s visters will always talk in black ok so bye ;)

Hi guys QUICK log Julia just went to Pre-school and played jump rope and won heres what she has to say

I won I won I won Jazzy I won!!!!

I know I just told them that...

You did? Oh well haha In your face kuribotchi ;) :p

Be nice. ( I have a feeling shes gonna be big headed when shes older)~ Looks at Julia~

I won uh ha uh ha I won whoo hoo yeah!!!!

Bye Bye little people I called you little people and your bigger than me haha I called you little people cause thats what stars call non stars and Jazzy said I would be a star so :p [SIZE=21pt]JULIA!! BE NICE!![/SIZE]Uh oh ~Looks at me~

Anyway bye ;)

[SIZE=21pt]VERY QUICK LOG QUICKER THAN THE OTHER ONE PLEASE SEND SOME FAN MAIL[/SIZE]that is all.

[SIZE=14pt]WAIT!! SEND FANMAIL NOW!![/SIZE]I just said that Julia...Yeah but you didn't say it properly this is how its was supossed to go.[SIZE=21pt]VERY QUICK LOG QUICKER THAN THE LAST ONE PLEASE SEND SOME FANMAIL BUT I KNOW THIS IS A RUBBISH LOG AND THE ONLY REASON YOU READ IT IS BECAUSE OF JULIA[/SIZE]What!! no TTers please don't listen to her. JULIA people were reading this before you were born.

~Julia gasps then stomps off~ ~Jazz sighs~

Ok bye P.S I know this was not quicker then the last one it was actully quite long anyway bye ;)

Hi okay I know this one has to be quicker than the last one but the king just gave Julia some mo[SIZE=14pt]I JUST GOT 2000P FROM THE KING HA IN YOUR FACE JAZZ HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE £15 HAHAHAHAH[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]SHUT UP!!! THIS IS NOT HOW A CHILD SHOULD ACT THIS IS WHAT A TEENAGER MIGHT ACT LIKE BUT A CHILD!! THIS IS OUTRAGOUS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ON THIS LOG ALL DAY!!![/SIZE]~Jazz pants~ ~Julia storms off again~ Anyway if you havn't guessed Jazz is me. I'm gonYou have quite a child there Your still here I think I kno[SIZE=21pt]GO AWAY!![/SIZE]Ok ok good day to you miss. ;) ;) Ok calm calm...~begins to meditate~Ok goodbye P.s ok again I now this was also NOT a quick log but anyway goodbye

Don't tell Jazz I was on here anyway shs having lunch right now anyway heres my diary I'm gonna post my diary when ever shes not on here ok so here it is.

Dear diary,

I can't belive she yelled at me I am so not big headed she is soooo annoying but I guess I should start behaving 'cause she might stop feeding me and stuff so um yeah so um yeah...

Julia

Hi guys anywa[SIZE=21pt]WHAT ARE YOU DOING I TOLD YOU YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED ON THE LOG!![/SIZE]Gotta go little people

Sorry TTers I gotta keep an eye on her now bye!! ;)

Hi Julia just got a waffle rom the nig and thats really it other than I bought her milk,omlet and a pineapple so bye ;)

Hi guys well um Julia turned into a [SIZE=14pt]ICHIGOTCHI!!![/SIZE]

um I was speaking

So

So? SO? YOU SAY SO!!

Woah dude chillax

...(Well that was a change of personaity)

[SIZE=21pt]I CAN'T BELIVE YOU FOGOT TO PAUSE ME I GOT REALLY SICK AND POOPED ALOT!!!![/SIZE]

Umm I know that 6x13=78 (this is getting really random but who cares I like random

Ooooo oo can I tell em please

Um okaaay

Well I got accepted into music school I'll tell how that went Hello I'm totally like speaking here anyway and I made a band called 3ppl.Yes now heres a thingy to tell you whos in the band but before that we got fanmail!!!

Hi Tama65. Just saying I think your log is funny!I have one too, you've probaly noticed. (Or not)

Tema: Yea. No one reads OUR log.

TEMA YOU FRICKEN CHCKEN!

Heh heh heh he can over-e-react here and there.

Tema: I'm Just Tired. Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy.

Jen: OH YEA?

Tema: Yea Sweetie.

*They begin fighting*

YELL YELL

*Shoves them out of the way* Sorry, I have to take care of this! BYE
This fanmail is from Cheetahlover46 I think that was what her name was. Um why are you here Mr. Postman?? I don't know.... Okay weird um Mr.postman could you uh please um[SIZE=21pt] LEAVE[/SIZE] Okay now that he is gone here is the table

Band name:3PPL

Band genre:Hip hop

People in the band:

Name/Charecter/Gender/Instrument

Julia/Ichigotchi/Girl/Mic

Toby/Nonopotchi/Boy/Guitar

Paul/Kikitchi/Boy/Headphone

Okay now thats done Stats!!

Stats

1yr

33lb

Hungry ****

Happy ****

Stress 54

Tone 161

Rhythm 177

Original 184

Music genre Hip hop

1st

3070p

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH!!!!! [/SIZE] okay here is how it went when she the music teacher came. [SIZE=21pt]FLASHBACK [/SIZE]

Huh the doorbell lets go!! ~Flys(not)~

Hi

Hi

I I'm Mr.Music teacher guy

Thats your name??

Yes now I am here to tell you that you have been accepted in to music school now IAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I can't belive actully I can I knew you would accept me I mean I'm perfect I'm the best!! See listen. this is me singing Jazzy put it on youtube

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Hi

Hi

Hi

And thats how it all began Bye

p.s the songs are not actully from me I did not make these or sang them or posted them all copyright to the great singers who did this

Hi guys sorry but I need to get a new battery for my tama so bye for now until I get a new battery

Latest posts

Back