Sign in to follow this  
Smitchalias

Connecting With The Air

I was conntecting with a freind of mine and hers failed but mine got a prestent. When it was giving me the prestent the character from the air just looked like a fan with wavy lines next to it :huh:

yeah i connected mine and my friends said fail so my tama went to knowhere! and i wrapped a U.F.O and the ufo dissapeared!

omg same with me, i bought my friend a computer and i wrapped it, but she failed and my present dissapeared, waaaaaaa

lol....it happens thats why u gotta make sure u connect at same time or so, a little to off and usually one fails but other still works, sometimes it fails for no reason but if u do it at same time it always works for me :P

THERE IS A REASON FOOLS! IT MUST BE CONNECTING TO ANOTHER CONNECTING DEVICE WITHING A 30 INCH RADIUS! ONE TIME MY KUTCHIPATCHI CONNETED TO A WALKIE TALKIE! :o ;) ;)

THERE IS A REASON FOOLS! IT MUST BE CONNECTING TO ANOTHER CONNECTING DEVICE WITHING A 30 INCH RADIUS! ONE TIME MY KUTCHIPATCHI CONNETED TO A WALKIE TALKIE! :o  ;)  ;)

Who are you?... Jimmy Neutron or somethin?

Hey who r u calling fools!!! wait, i am a fool DOH! My tamas keep giving each other poop. I taught them well. rofl

i connected with nothing and the matchmakers husband came over and gave me a trumpet

That has happened to me. One mated and the other did not.

I have also played games with noone and lost :hitodetchi:

Yeah we went to a restruant and the pager had infra red i decided to connect my tamagotchi to it, and it flashed red whitch meant we had our table! (we got our table 30 mins early so we got sum1 elses!)

<_< once mi bro and i had 2 tamgotchis. I had 1 and mi brother had one. I connected with mi brother, and it failed, and it got married when it just failed! Does anybody know how to get the dog for v2

<_< once mi bro and i had 2 tamgotchis. I had 1 and mi brother had one. I connected with mi brother, and it failed, and it got married when it just failed! Does anybody know how to get the dog for v2 <_<

That is weird. It has happened to me on several different occasions.

:( :( :( :( :( :( it happened to me and i lost a perfectly good drum!!!!!! :wacko: