Connecting With The Air

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitchalias

Reaction score
I was conntecting with a freind of mine and hers failed but mine got a prestent. When it was giving me the prestent the character from the air just looked like a fan with wavy lines next to it :huh:

Same Here. I used the Love Potion :furawatchi: , but instead, I wasted it to the air. <_< :huh:

same with me :huh: :furawatchi: <_< :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :ph34r:

omg same with me, i bought my friend a computer and i wrapped it, but she failed and my present dissapeared, waaaaaaa

lol....it happens thats why u gotta make sure u connect at same time or so, a little to off and usually one fails but other still works, sometimes it fails for no reason but if u do it at same time it always works for me :p

THERE IS A REASON FOOLS! IT MUST BE CONNECTING TO ANOTHER CONNECTING DEVICE WITHING A 30 INCH RADIUS! ONE TIME MY KUTCHIPATCHI CONNETED TO A WALKIE TALKIE! :eek: ;) ;)

Hey who r u calling fools!!! wait, i am a fool DOH! My tamas keep giving each other poop. I taught them well. rofl

i connected with nothing and the matchmakers husband came over and gave me a trumpet

That has happened to me. One mated and the other did not.

I have also played games with noone and lost :hitodetchi:

Yeah we went to a restruant and the pager had infra red i decided to connect my tamagotchi to it, and it flashed red whitch meant we had our table! (we got our table 30 mins early so we got sum1 elses!)

once when i was connecting one of my tamagotchis gave the other one 50p

lol <_< :pochitchi: <_< <_< <_< :mimitchi: :mametchi: <_< <_< :hitodetchi: <_< :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

<_< once mi bro and i had 2 tamgotchis. I had 1 and mi brother had one. I connected with mi brother, and it failed, and it got married when it just failed! Does anybody know how to get the dog for v2

<_< once mi bro and i had 2 tamgotchis. I had 1 and mi brother had one. I connected with mi brother, and it failed, and it got married when it just failed! Does anybody know how to get the dog for v2 <_<

:( :( :( :( :( :( it happened to me and i lost a perfectly good drum!!!!!! :wacko:

I kno this is weird but, once i told my cousin(he has a tama too) that 1ce i connected with my thumb and he believed me! He tried to connect w/ his thumb like a million times until i finally told him that i was j/k. lol :( :mellow: ( no offence to my cousin cuz hes younger than me but i just thought it was funny)

that happened with mine. i had a ufo and i was giving it t my mom. but when hers failed, and when mine got back, my ufo was gone. ;) weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back